Thread: Annoying Event bug

Annoying Event bug

I completed the gain 800% percentage points in versus attacks event going on currently in which the reward was a rune of builder elixir. I spent all my gold before getting 800% and finished the event just to find the event disappeared after I finished it got no rewards at all with 12 hours left before the event expires and no builder gold runes in my inventory to prevent the collection of the reward. Why didnt I get the reward I'm now screwed for a bit with no gold

you must reach the needed points and claim the reward before the event ends. the event is over now and every unclaimed reward is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you must reach the needed points and claim the reward before the event ends. the event is over now and every unclaimed reward is gone.
    facepalm... read again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneymacaroni View Post
    finished the event just to find the event disappeared after I finished it got no rewards at all with 12 hours left before the event expires and no builder gold runes in my inventory to prevent the collection of the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsaliz View Post
    facepalm... read again:
    reaching the needed points and having gold rune in storage will stop the automated claim function for events. if you than use the gold rune from storage the gold rune from event will not moved automaticly to you storage. you have to claim it manualy.

there might be a bug because others have reported some issue with gold rune event.

Is this new? IIRC in the past if you didn't have room for an event reward it would remain available for several days after the event. That way you would have a few days to use your existing rune of gold and then claim the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by thedood View Post
    Is this new? IIRC in the past if you didn't have room for an event reward it would remain available for several days after the event. That way you would have a few days to use your existing rune of gold and then claim the reward.
    this was never the case for events. during events you must claim rewards before event ends.
    after clangames you have 7 days time to claim rewards.
    in seasonal challenge it is the same as events → claimbefore season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsaliz View Post
    facepalm... read again:
    No man, he's 100 percent correct.

I finished the gold reward event with only moments remaining in the event. When I met the requirement, I had a rune of gold already. So it didn't automatically give it to me.

I had to go use the one I had.
    That still doesn't send it over automatically.
    After using the one I had, I had to go claim it.
    I think you failed to claim it.

As Wotan said, you must claim it. If you don't and the event is over, it's gone. Seasonal challenges work the same. If you don't claim them, they go away.

If you don't already have one, I believe it will come over automatically. Other items in events have done that but if you already have one, it will not.
    Last edited by StormHeart; June 24th, 2019 at 06:39 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    No man, he's 100 percent correct.

I finished the gold reward event with only moments remaining in the event. When I met the requirement, I had a rune of gold already. So it didn't automatically give it to me.

I had to go use the one I had.
    That still doesn't send it over automatically.
    After using the one I had, I had to go claim it.
    I think you failed to claim it.

As Wotan said, you must claim it. If you don't and the event is over, it's gone. Seasonal challenges work the same. If you don't claim them, they go away.

If you don't already have one, I believe it will come over automatically. Other items in events have done that but if you already have one, it will not.
    I know that he is correct, I never said that he would be wrong,
    my point is that it doesnt help the OP at all since he seems to know all these constraints already.

Let me elaborate for you.
    Again, I cite the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneymacaroni View Post
    finished the event just to find the event disappeared after I finished it got no rewards at all with 12 hours left before the event expires and no builder gold runes in my inventory to prevent the collection of the reward.
    ^Here he stated that there were 12 hours remaining in the event when he finished it and it just disappeared. He also states that he did not have a gold rune blocking the automatic collection. So he is well aware of the requirements for event rewards, but he says that there was nothing to claim. And since he didnt have a gold rune blocking the automatic collection there wouldnt even be the need of manual claiming.

what if op had gold rune in szorage and used it and thanthouhht it would bemoved automaticly? we cant be sure as long as op not confirmed which case it was.

i have seen so many people telling first this and later they added that to their op and than iwe know what really happened.
    anyway no one here could help him no matter what actually really happened. if there really was no option to claim the rune and he had no rune in storage than only ingame support is able to help him.