Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This might be a good time to actually putting heroes to upgrade to be used in legends

I'm F2P and have no problem, my 4 accounts have their heroes to their corresponding th lv and I upgrade them only with books, hammers or when I have free gems to use.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    That's precisely the reason why they WON'T do it because they want you to use your books and hammers. Otherwise what's even the point of having books and hammers?
    It might be true, but unless you are dr mujtaba you donít got 50books lying around or alot of gems (like me on the main) to upgrade completely somewhere down the like your heroes doing would be down into the season and you might get 1 book or a few through the season.
    But put your perspective into free to play players, new update 10 levels of warden 2x levels of king and queen. Give of take it takes 2,5 months to max that out excluding books thatís like 2 of 3 season in legends league on a huge disadvantage
    Sc wanted to make the game more fair right, let people use there heroes in legends league when down. Thatís how you level the playingfield out to the defence side

Quote Originally Posted by Ddddddddddd View Post
    Yeah i doing too with the noob

But the comparison ainít fair because the difference between legends season
    Is 224 attacks versus war 2attacks and cwl 7 attacks
    Its different types of gameplay, war doesnít affect the entire/ majority of your gameplay (unless you only war, for the sake of argument) legends season is majority of the entire gamplay.
    I mean those '7 attacks' can have some pretty big stakes

It might be true, but unless you are dr mujtaba you don’t got 50books lying around or alot of gems (like me on the main) to upgrade completely somewhere down the like your heroes doing would be down into the season and you might get 1 book or a few through the season.
    But put your perspective into free to play players, new update 10 levels of warden 2x levels of king and queen. Give of take it takes 2,5 months to max that out excluding books that’s like 2 of 3 season in legends league on a huge disadvantage
    Sc wanted to make the game more fair right, let people use there heroes in legends league when down. That’s how you level the playingfield out to the defence side
    You're forgetting that supercell is a business that needs to make money to keep this game alive. If they have avenues of making money (gemming heroes) then they'll keep that avenue going. Sure, it'd be great if we could use heroes even while they were upgrading but all signs point to the same conclusion, that supercell isn't going to do it for revenue reasons. They've given us so many ways to easily and quickly upgrade our heroes that would be completely invalidated by allowing them to be used while upgrading.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:20 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

The point is to give everyone in legends league, heroes down or not a equal chance and shot to the leaderboards. And off course you could play with heroes down but with the new system in place it is huge disadvantage
    If you want to give everyone an equal chance and shot to the leaderboards... Why not provide everyone a maxed out base with max level troops and heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by AcemanCOC View Post
    Good idea. Can we have this for war too?
    Saves me a lot of books and hammers.
    Great idea! Can we just eliminate the store and call it a pantry? Then we can all be max tomorrow, and the game will be poor and dead.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You're forgetting that supercell is a business that needs to make money to keep this game alive. If they have avenues of making money (gemming heroes) then they'll keep that avenue going. Sure, it'd be great if we could use heroes even while they were upgrading but all signs point to the same conclusion, that supercell isn't going to do it for revenue reasons. They've given us so many ways to easily and quickly upgrade our heroes that would be completely invalidated by allowing them to be used while upgrading.
    That revenue argument needs to go, there are other ways to implement revenue like they did with the gold pass i donít see the point why they shouldnít level the playing field when they actually did it on defending side but not the attacking side
    Now the gameplay is lopsided for free to play players. That should have not been a disadvantage
    Last edited by Ddddddddddd; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:56 PM. Reason: Typos

That revenue argument needs to go, there are other ways to implement revenue like they did with the gold pass i don’t see the point why they shouldn’t level the playing field when they actually did it on defending side but not the attacking side
    Now the gameplay is lopsided for free to play players. That should have not been a disadvantage
    It has always been lopsided. I buy gems so I can buy books. I don't have to deal with heroes down at all. I can war more, farm easier, etc. I can see where you are coming from, but it is a Pandora's box. As soon as you open it up to legends, everyone one will stir up an idiot storm wanting it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    That revenue argument needs to go, there are other ways to implement revenue like they did with the gold pass i don’t see the point why they shouldn’t level the playing field when they actually did it on defending side but not the attacking side
    I'm free to play (well now anyway) and I can't see the problem in there being an advantage to gemming your heroes and having them ready to use.
    It's Legend League, not Participation Trophy League.