Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: The Valley

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    That’s only 95 trees though isn’t it? Very doable. Unless I’m counting wrong. Which is also very doable.若
    I guess so, but over 200,000 helps? Okay. I’m not buying it.
    and someone served over 5,000 visitors in town during the last event?
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Fresh Spawn
    Anyone else that doesnt quite understand the valley? My team is confused with it so is my MIL and her team. I hope they make some changes with the gas.

wow! Ting! this is amazing, you were able to clear the entire valley so fast that the clouds did not have time to move back in. I can't see you doing this daily, though

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    Here videos for u to see more clearly 

Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    **..* Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 166, Town 52 `*`..**

Centennial Club
    We're it not for summer vacation, I wouldn't even have the time to play.

And even though it is summer, I'm still wasting too much time on hay day.

Rather er be back in school😑

New Bloke/Chick

Valley buildings

Is there a map showing where all the buildings are in the valley? One of my tasks is the Fish Building but I can't see one.

Quote Originally Posted by howlin5 View Post
    Is there a map showing where all the buildings are in the valley? One of my tasks is the Fish Building but I can't see one.
    I think there are several of each type of building. I believe the fishing ones are blue with black roofs.

I still can't go to the valley shop in spite of that fact that the new season has started. My version still says, "the season has ended". My friend with an Apple phone is able to use his valley today whereas I can't with my Android phone. I wonder if it's a platform issue. I updated my game to the latest version, and it's still the same.
    Thanks

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab A and have been playing Season Two of the Valley with no issues except for finding the elusive black roofed building.

---
    Lynn
    August 5, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 5th, 2019 at 11:43 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquearc2011 View Post
    I still can't go to the valley shop in spite of that fact that the new season has started. My version still says, "the season has ended". My friend with an Apple phone is able to use his valley today whereas I can't with my Android phone. I wonder if it's a platform issue. I updated my game to the latest version, and it's still the same.
    Thanks
    Numerous players (using various devices) have reported that the app crashes when they tap on the Valley board. There are threads in the " bugs" subforum as well as many similar comments within the other threads on the Valley. I'd suggest contacting Support in-game so hopefully they can see this is not an isolated problem. Hoping it gets some attention and is resolved! Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If a wheel fell off your canoe, how much pancake mix would it take to shingle your roof?