Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: The Valley

So from Nick's post it sounds like the clouds are staying? Bummer.

My baby farm (Android) kept getting a very annoying "free fuel spin" alert every second or two, right after I had gone in and spun to get rid of the scarecrow. I went back and spun again just to make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggleskunks View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to pick up roadside bonuses? I can't move to a building until I do...

HELP!
    Iím assuming youíve driven up to it. Tap on your truck and accept the bonus. If this doesnít work youíre probably experiencing a glitch. If youíve been there too long and the bonus timed out and you still canít move, youíre probably experiencing a glitch. Sorry man. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    no they don't at least for me been stuck second day with a red ! when i complete tasks but no new chests
    Thanks, Fifio. Maybe SC would consider replenishing them every 3 days. Maybe once a week for the three weeks IF they have all been opened. In the same manner as taking a derby task sets the timer on the spot to replenish in half an hour, taking the last chest could trigger a 3-day/7-day countdown to the new chests.

Removed the cloud and dang !!!!!
    Its hugeeee lot bigger then our main farm to visit
    Take forever to visiting all area
    What a fail update,remove the valley it look like another game in it

Fuel tank limit - 36 so far - wasted fuel

Beginning late yesterday I began spinning the wheel on my main farm without playing to see if I could reach the tank limit IF there is one. I went up to 36 a half hour ago.

Then I saw a screaming chicken - the only one Iíve seen since Monday when the trial began. There were none on my board all day yesterday. It was very far away and as usual didnít give any details. I started the drive there using 12 fuel because I couldnít tell what was needed.

Now, one of my daily tasks was to visit a building with a black roof. There were NONE in the area I could see before I began the trek. As the clouds parted as I was using TWELVE liquid gold to drive to the closest spot I could, I saw my truck PASS a black roof. It was SO close to where I started that I had only passed 3 stops. I didnít know it was there because of those clouds. WASTED FUEL twice over.

Then as I helplessly watched the black roof get covered back up with clouds after I passed, unable to stop, my truck stopped and asked for another SEVEN FUEL to get to the Home of the Screaming Chicken. Iíd already committed so much...I tapped and finally arrived at the building (still lamenting at the thought of having to use at least 9 fuel to retrace my route back to the black roof) when the screaming chicken (SC - funny right?) informed me I needed FIVE people to complete the group task.

There were no trucks, besides mine, even close to where the chicken was. Experience over the last two days led me to believe that no one would help with that task because I wasnít bringing my baby farms in today and even if I did weíd be two helpers short anyway.

NINETEEN FUEL to arrive at a task I couldnít do.

So, Nick.

1. Can we please remove the ďmystery taskĒ portion of these festivities? Please?

2. And can we please consider untying the other unknown-to-us-poor-players effects from the clouds and losing the clouds completely and forever? Please?

This sad tale is not quite over. Weíre in a trial period after all and Iím a trooper! 👊 I decided to try to do the last daily task of this set. Collect 43 green tokens. I am able to find three buildings nearby that would get me over the goal. I drive to the first which asks me to deliver goods to the second (convenient). I deliver and also do the task for shop 2 and then move off toward the third shop which will complete the daily task.

BOOM! The truck breaks down, and Maggie who clearly doesnít know a wrench from a jack owes me more coins and vouchers - lots and lots of vouchers.

Please Nick. Begging here. The mystery tasks.👎👎👎 The clouds. 👎👎👎😡 The too-often broken down truck.👎👎👎 Nick. Iím revealing the long-held secret that I have three thumbs just to emphasise how not-Hay-Day-Happy this makes me, Nick.

Please advocate for us. Please urge the devs to reconsider. Thanks.

Wow 😮 TingHD. Thatís some great work!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Beginning late yesterday I began spinning the wheel on my main farm without playing to see if I could reach the tank limit IF there is one. I went up to 36 a half hour ago.

Then I saw a screaming chicken - the only one Iíve seen since Monday when the trial began. There were none on my board all day yesterday. It was very far away and as usual didnít give any details. I started the drive there using 12 fuel because I couldnít tell what was needed.

Now, one of my daily tasks was to visit a building with a black roof. There were NONE in the area I could see before I began the trek. As the clouds parted as I was using TWELVE liquid gold to drive to the closest spot I could, I saw my truck PASS a black roof. It was SO close to where I started that I had only passed 3 stops. I didnít know it was there because of those clouds. WASTED FUEL twice over.

Then as I helplessly watched the black roof get covered back up with clouds after I passed, unable to stop, my truck stopped and asked for another SEVEN FUEL to get to the Home of the Screaming Chicken. Iíd already committed so much...I tapped and finally arrived at the building (still lamenting at the thought of having to use at least 9 fuel to retrace my route back to the black roof) when the screaming chicken (SC - funny right?) informed me I needed FIVE people to complete the group task.

There were no trucks, besides mine, even close to where the chicken was. Experience over the last two days led me to believe that no one would help with that task because I wasnít bringing my baby farms in today and even if I did weíd be two helpers short anyway.

NINETEEN FUEL to arrive at a task I couldnít do.

So, Nick.

1. Can we please remove the ďmystery taskĒ portion of these festivities? Please?

2. And can we please consider untying the other unknown-to-us-poor-players effects from the clouds and losing the clouds completely and forever? Please?

This sad tale is not quite over. Weíre in a trial period after all and Iím a trooper! 👊 I decided to try to do the last daily task of this set. Collect 43 green tokens. I am able to find three buildings nearby that would get me over the goal. I drive to the first which asks me to deliver goods to the second (convenient). I deliver and also do the task for shop 2 and then move off toward the third shop which will complete the daily task.

BOOM! The truck breaks down, and Maggie who clearly doesnít know a wrench from a jack owes me more coins and vouchers - lots and lots of vouchers.

Please Nick. Begging here. The mystery tasks.👎👎👎 The clouds. 👎👎👎😡 The too-often broken down truck.👎👎👎 Nick. Iím revealing the long-held secret that I have three thumbs just to emphasise how not-Hay-Day-Happy this makes me, Nick.

Please advocate for us. Please urge the devs to reconsider. Thanks.
    👍👍👍!!! I soooo agree with your suggestions!

The clouds are a pain, and imo, add nothing to the game.

Fuel is a disaster on my end. Today I have plant cane and feed 5 animals for 1 sun each, and 20 suns for a derby task.... would be wonderful if we had not finished the derby yesterday!!

My truck breaks a lot... and no one around to fix, and frankly I dont have the extra fuel to go help another truck if I did see one. By the time the truck fixes itself the task I was aiming for (veggie stand) has expired.

I would love to be in a testing group! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post

Fantastic work Ting
    Farm 258 - Town 88
    Barn 14,200 - Silo 13,100
    184 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Great work
    your next mission is to get rid of the SuperChicken so I can see behind it.

I wonder how much fuel it would take to drive from the top left corner to the bottom right.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post

Thank you for doing this!

Such a shame that such lovely scenery and graphics are hid under migraine-inducing, too bright, totally not needed clouds!