Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: The Valley

Within about 15 seconds, the top helper contributor went from 269,915 to 270,010 items helped. That’s clearly a hacker. And we still probably aren’t going to make the global goal.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

You’re right. Sorry, I got the token requirement mixed up with the chickens. Still, ridiculous rewards for the 50 chickens. Glad you like the update.

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Hundreds?

FIFTY. There is a difference. Sure, we weren't able to do it within the 3 days, but the chickens weren't balanced for the real, longer seasons.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 176
    Town Level 49

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Am I the only one seeing a photo of a footballer in *TingHD's* picture?! Is there meant to be an image of the valley map there? I don't get it 🤷
    Here videos for u to see more clearly 🙂🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    Within about 15 seconds, the top helper contributor went from 269,915 to 270,010 items helped. That’s clearly a hacker. And we still probably aren’t going to make the global goal.
    Wrong
    Its not impossible mission
    Lots of my friend goes to global by preparing a farm with all trees ready to water and just tap tap tap fast.
    15 second i can tap hundreds help tree
    Kik contact tingtinghd

Highest level come first

Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    Within about 15 seconds, the top helper contributor went from 269,915 to 270,010 items helped. Thatís clearly a hacker. And we still probably arenít going to make the global goal.
    Thatís only 95 trees though isnít it? Very doable. Unless Iím counting wrong. Which is also very doable.🥴
    Last edited by BostonGirl; June 27th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    Here videos for u to see more clearly 
    Thanks again, Ting.😊👍

Welcome to 'The Valley' ... of frustration

1 only good point ... got 25 diamonds in the last chest of the 'Daily Request' ...
    took me by surprise ! But for the rest ... oh well ... it is a painful experience ...

- Fuel inflation ... like in Venezuela !
    - Too many 'Generating new request' ... must wait for the Valley to wake up.
    - Truck break down ? Gimme your $s and I will repair it straight away !
    - Building too far to see the request ? But it is only 3 steps away ...
    - Are we paid to be SC/HD beta testers ?

As usual with HD the idea is genius, but the implementation is ... ahem ... not so genius !

While HD is attracting our attention with this new fiasco, they changed the derby threshold
    arrangement ... now every single player (with a near perfect score = all 320 points tasks)
    must take a bonus task to reach the last threshold. No money ... no honey.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Staying in one area would only work if the tokens and tasks cooperate. They wonít. SC isnít going to make it easy and thatís fine. Just donít make it impossible. And all this also brings me back to the clouds and mystery tasks making it too difficult to devise and implement any meaningful strategy. At the moment, my only strategy is to accumulate as much fuel as possible up front and then take deep, calming breaths. 

If you are talking football football as opposed to American football, trust me, Iíve done my research. Every single active professional footballer on every team in the world is always, ALWAYS fit as a fiddle. Itís the only major team sport that I find I can say that about. Like I said. Research.

Starting with the IMPORTANT issue, YES, PROPER FOOTBALL....PERSONALLY I donít find many of them Ďfití, fitnesss fit for for sure but not Ďhotí. My research is definitely more aimed at Rugby, give me the All Blacks any day, preferably ALL OF THEM

my strategy for tV is the same as yours, get as much petrol as possible, take deep breaths and just do what I can! Given the Mystery petrol expenditure and vanishing buildings etc, I donít think itís going to be possible to have a very strategic approach to things (other than NOT going past things you need !)
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Can you see this image.....

Yes, thank you *AnnPan*, I can see that image. Don't know why I can't see what I'm meant to in *TingHD's* post. Odd!
    Here videos for u to see more clearly 🙂🙂

Thanks, the video I CAN see. 😁

Removed the cloud and dang !!!!!
    Its hugeeee lot bigger then our main farm to visit
    Take forever to visiting all area
    What a fail update,remove the valley it look like another game in it

Exactly. It IS HUGE and, even without clouds, will take quite some time (likely months) with the rarity of fuel to explore fully...unless you stop playing derby, farm, town, etc and play the Valley exclusively for hours per day. Then it will may take a few weeks. Hence why the clouds coming BACK in to cover what you've already explored is beyond cruel and frustrating, serves no valid play purpose, and only serves to discourage folks from playing the Valley. We'll never be able to explore...or even realize if we ever do...the full map if the clouds cover what where we've already been over and over and over and over forever. If they were to let the clouds remain cleared as we explore, it will still take quite a long time to uncover the entire map and continue to be slow progress to accomplish stuff thereafter due to the low fuel availability.

So just what is achieved by having the clouds recover where we've been? Nothing but frustration and folks refusing to bother with the valley as it's a no win situation if you have to redo every inch over and over and over and over. Especially when almost all of the prizes are not worth striving for and those that are, you get more than enough tokens for fairly quickly. You then end up with a full wallet and buy everything available (most of which you don't even need and end up selling), get cut off again when you refill the token wallet to max, and end up playing for no return at all (as wallet is full and nothing left to buy) just to get the chickens to unlock the one or two things that MAY be of use. Why would anyone to spend their play time and energy for that?

At this point, I see folks playing for a few minutes each day at most, and ONLY if the things required for sun tasks are already something they're going to do that does NOT interfere with Derby or Achievements they may be working on. They'll save their tokens for the unlockables in the hopes that enough folks will play those few minutes each day to collect the 50 chickens (or will it be 150-200 over 3 weeks?) required. If that fails by the last day, they'll spend what they have on the 1 each of whatever even if they don't have any use for it just to use up their hard earned tokens, with any tokens remaining disappearing into the ether when the season ends, along with any leftover sunpoints, which don't even roll over from one spin to the next. Made brilliantly worse when you eventually need thousands of sunpoints for a single spin that may obtain 9 fuel.
    Last edited by Cricks3; June 27th, 2019 at 08:41 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator