Thread: New Troops

Fresh Spawn

New Troops

I have a few suggestions Iíd like to give to Supercell about troops.

Can you make a new air troop thatís like Pegasus and has a warrior on his back?

Can you make a new troop thatís like the Dark Magician on Yu-gi-oh? Make him way stronger than a wizard.

Can you give us another male warrior troop thatís like the Valk, but he carries 2 spike-ball and chain (flail) weapons?

Could you make it an option to upgrade the distance that some defensive buildings shoot?

There is one thing about dragons that I think could be improved. They are supposed to do splash damage, but they only effect one building at a time, no matter how close together they are. Can you change this?

Iím a huge fan of the game overall, though! I just had a few thoughts about troops that could be really cool for future town halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Draild View Post
    I have a few suggestions I’d like to give to Supercell about troops.

Can you make a new air troop that’s like Pegasus and has a warrior on his back?

Can you make a new troop that’s like the Dark Magician on Yu-gi-oh? Make him way stronger than a wizard.

Can you give us another male warrior troop that’s like the Valk, but he carries 2 spike-ball and chain (flail) weapons?

Could you make it an option to upgrade the distance that some defensive buildings shoot?

There is one thing about dragons that I think could be improved. They are supposed to do splash damage, but they only effect one building at a time, no matter how close together they are. Can you change this?

I’m a huge fan of the game overall, though! I just had a few thoughts about troops that could be really cool for future town halls.
    Can you provide some stats for all of these troops you propose? Supercell doesn't really bat an eye at these kinds of posts that lack so much important information.

As for you comment about dragons, that's what the electro dragon is for, it does chain damage to multiple nearby buildings.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Here is a link to a thread on how to create your own troops. Why not give it a quick look and see if it helps you to flesh out your ideas.

Also here is a link to link. Don't know if that will help as much though.
    | TH11 | XP 173 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom1239 View Post
    You need to stop posting your thread all over everyone elses. Its called hijacking.