Thread: Dead bases ?

Centennial Club

Dead bases ?

I have been playing for a long time but as I had several large breaks (about 2 and a half years) I started playing again at the start of this year and just finished maxing my th12 so I moved on to th12 after this June update and I have noticed dead bases are so much harder to find. As before I would do 2 or 3 searches and find a 600k 600k 5k raid and was maxing storages fast but now I'm th12 it's taking a long time to find dead bases so I'm hitting active bases ( which isn't a bad thing as most of them aren't too hard) but I just wondered why there are less is it because I'm now th12, the new update or just more people attacking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I have been playing for a long time but as I had several large breaks (about 2 and a half years) I started playing again at the start of this year and just finished maxing my th12 so I moved on to th12 after this June update and I have noticed dead bases are so much harder to find. As before I would do 2 or 3 searches and find a 600k 600k 5k raid and was maxing storages fast but now I'm th12 it's taking a long time to find dead bases so I'm hitting active bases ( which isn't a bad thing as most of them aren't too hard) but I just wondered why there are less is it because I'm now th12, the new update or just more people attacking ?
    Come on man.

What league are you in. That has a lot to do with dead bases.
    You're a 12 there are dead 12s and 11s but they tend to be more active and dedicated so they are less likely to quit. Seeing fewer makes sense.
    You are a 12, you don't need dead bases.

But, I do sympathize with your some. I took a rushed donation TH11 to TH12 for the siege machines. I was shocked to find that goblins no longer worked for me. This was within 2 weeks of TH12 coming out though. There were a LOT of max TH12s within two weeks. I had one heck of a hard time but I had TH9 troops and TH8 defenses with max goblins and giants. I sat behind a shield for most of two months LOL.

I found a lot of dead 10s but the 50 percent loot penalty made them less worthwhile for me to attack. I suspect you are finding that to be true as well. I gave you a bit of hard time but I do remember.

The only solution for me was to go to titan and raid with expensive troops. The loot bonus made it feasible to do that.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Titan 3 have dead base, I'm th 12

I keep my TH12 between 2000 and 3000 cups, and I hit dead bases all the time using giants and goblins, and I rarely get attacked.

Also, I think there has been a shift as to where in the world the majority of the player base is located, so different times of day seem to have more full pumps than the times of day 2.5 years ago (i.e. catch bases coming off shields while players sleeping). When it's early evening in the US (central time) seems to be most profitable for me.