Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do I drop from legend league

today until now 1 attack with -3 trophies...

Solution is:
    Turn off coc for 1 week.
    If still in LL-> repeat

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    This is rather annoying... everyone that attacks me is trying to leave legends also and just quits their attack or doesnt attack me in hopes of dropping. Im still in 4900s and havnt attacked this season smh
    Everyone? I had the exact same chance to match with a trophy dropper on two different legends accounts yesterday and didn’t match a single one. I suppose now today I have less of a chance since my trophies went up on both accounts, but again, haven’t met a single one yet.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Not literally everyone but past two days 9 people drop hero and quit or drop queen on DE storage and quit out. Maybe tomorrow ill be out of legends and can actually play in the league i want. I still have 3 defenses for today and hopefully im attacked below 4900. You should be able to opt out of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenita28 View Post
    Tried queen drop with 0 percent didnt help took defences and below 5000 now still cant drop to titan..how do I drop lol😂
    Now at 4847 trophies with a free loot base easy to 3 star still noobs get 1 star😂😂but point is I am still not out of legend league🙆♥♀️🙆♥♀️😂how do I drop out lol

Now at 4847 trophies with a free loot base easy to 3 star still noobs get 1 starbut point is I am still not out of legend league♥♀️♥♀️how do I drop out lol
    You will be out at the end of the day. Tomorrow you will be in titans.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Tried queen drop with 0 percent didnt help took defences and below 5000 now still cant drop to titan..how do I drop lol😂
    [QUOTE=2222;12251868]You will be out at the end of the day. Tomorrow you will be in titans.[/QUOT

I hope 🙆♥♀️