Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I drop from legend league

How do I drop from legend league

Tried queen drop with 0 percent didnt help took defences and below 5000 now still cant drop to titan..how do I drop lol😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jenita28 View Post
    Tried queen drop with 0 percent didnt help took defences and below 5000 now still cant drop to titan..how do I drop lol
    Don't attack.

League season just started, so all you need is loosing 100 points. That should be no problem if you get 8 defenses, just do not attack and 24 hours later you are back in titans.

Forum Superstar
    You have to wait for the attack day to finish. Hopefully you will lose enough trophies to drop down in just a single day (and if not it should happen in 2 days).

Thanks guys

Forum Contender
    Don't attack until you are under 4900
    Then snipe for loot and minimum % you can, being careful to not go above 4900
    Lots of bases with exposed storages, easy 5000 dark

Centennial Club
    Not in my case, sadly. I already take 5 defenses against my max almost th12 (every is maxed, even walls, I just have to finished 4 more levels to my king). I just lose 20 trophies in total. At this rhythm I will take me, at least, 3 days to drop from Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MaquinaOvalle View Post
    Not in my case, sadly. I already take 5 defenses against my max almost th12 (every is maxed, even walls, I just have to finished 4 more levels to my king). I just lose 20 trophies in total. At this rhythm I will take me, at least, 3 days to drop from Legend
    Did you create a farm war base to make it an easy 3 stars?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Opting out of legends

There should be a way to get out of legends league if you chose to. I was waiting for the reset to be put back at 5000 trophies but even then I canít drop. Failing attacks doesnít lose you trophies anymore and if I attack for loot Iím going to gain trophies and be stuck in legends even longer. There should be a way to lose trophies or take yourself down if you chose to instead of simply not attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack702 View Post
    There should be a way to get out of legends league if you chose to. I was waiting for the reset to be put back at 5000 trophies but even then I can’t drop. Failing attacks doesn’t lose you trophies anymore and if I attack for loot I’m going to gain trophies and be stuck in legends even longer. There should be a way to lose trophies or take yourself down if you chose to instead of simply not attacking.
    You lose trophies on defense.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Put up a freebie base for a day and let the 3 stars roll