Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I drop from legend league

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    You'll need to opt-in and not attack and drop under 4900 trophies. You won't lose any loot, just trophies.
    technically he will lose loot by avoiding to farm
    Last edited by michelms; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

Pro Member
    Switch to a FWA layout and make sure the cc is empty on the defense tab. You should lose 320 trophies a day assuming you get a competent attacker.

http://tiny.cc/fwabase12

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...MQOWVLY4t_cPJD
    Last edited by KrazyDawg; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Switch to a FWA layout and make sure the cc is empty on the defense tab. You should lose 320 trophies a day assuming you get a competent attacker.

http://tiny.cc/fwabase12

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...MQOWVLY4t_cPJD
    i did this and i'm getting more one stars than before... people are cancelling the attacks after they made a star and take all the loot...

took 6 defenses and still not below 4900... 5 hours now to end the day and praying i lose -80

Forum Contender
    So I just took defenses down to 4870 (yay!)
    So did an attack and found a free loot base (yay!)
    Got put in a league...
    Legend League

So I figure when this day ends I get demoted, but I'll tell you, it was a bloody shock to see that Purple Badge!

AND

I logged back in, and now I have no League badge at all
    (baffled)
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:54 PM. Reason: more info

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack702 View Post
    So I have to sit around not looting just waiting to get attacked enough to drop? You don’t see a problem with that system?
    I see a problem with people dropping trophies at all. The game has long had a poor design as evidenced by the people that purposely lose battles to stay artificially low in trophy ranking.

Build FWA style base one day before reset day, i already dropped into 4800s 👍👍👍

Not a massive fan of this system, as I want to simply be able to drop out of legends league to be able to do more than 8 attacks a day to finish upgrading my base in a faster fashion.

I have done 8 zero trophy attacks, and guess what, there are 4 other people who have attacked me with a similar attack pattern of also wanting to drop out of legends, so i have lost 0 attacks from these 4.
    The other 4 attacks were only 8, 9, 12, 6 trophy losses, so i am have to wait another day as I am sitting now at 4960ish.

"make your base easier"
    Yep, good idea, which i have done.. but guess what, i need to wait 24 hours before I can preset this "please take my trophies base" to people who are attacking.

Essentially this is going to take me 72 hours to drop out of legends league where the only game play i can do on this account is get some sweet sweet 0 trophy attacks and just cross my fingers and hope people take my trophies.

Solution - at the end of the season when you are put back at 5000, an option to say "I do not wish to participate in Legends league" and it puts you down to 4900 or lower.

Anyhow, my 2 cents, not overly happy but will live

Not being attacked -> no drop

If you're not being attacked then all the hints above are nice... but still do not help
    obviously when you are low in legend league you are matched against others who want to drop, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KelendrosDuran View Post
    Not being attacked -> no drop

If you're not being attacked then all the hints above are nice... but still do not help
    obviously when you are low in legend league you are matched against others who want to drop, too.
    It would be very rare to "not be attacked" in low legends at the start of the season. Maybe you don't get attacked a full 8 times, but attacks are still happening. Both of my accounts took the full 8 defenses on the first day.

Definitely someone wanting to drop out should plan for it with a war farm base ready to go on day #1.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

This is rather annoying... everyone that attacks me is trying to leave legends also and just quits their attack or doesnt attack me in hopes of dropping. Im still in 4900s and havnt attacked this season smh