Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do I drop from legend league

Yup, FWA base, should be easy to drop 160 cups at least with 2 star hits, 320 if everyone tripples you.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You lose trophies on defense.
    So I have to sit around not looting just waiting to get attacked enough to drop? You donít see a problem with that system?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack702 View Post
    So I have to sit around not looting just waiting to get attacked enough to drop? You don’t see a problem with that system?
    I don’t see it as a big problem. Put up a farm base, snipe some storages for loot (less than 10% damage) and next season just keep your trophies below 5000.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    In that case there would be nice to have drop trophies button. What it does? It drops your trophies below 4900,but you will be still be eligible for legend that day,meaning you will still be attacked 8 times,and lose trophies. So the next day you will be out of legends.
    Only bad thing would be if someone with like 6000+ trophies acidentaly clicked that button

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack702 View Post
    So I have to sit around not looting just waiting to get attacked enough to drop? You donít see a problem with that system?
    I've yet to see a base with storages on the inside

You can still loot and drop

How to opt out?

I didnít want to be in legends this season... I didnít have any way to opt out. Any help? I just can do well with heroís upgrading.

Wait until you're attacked enough times to be pushed down to Titans.

That's the only way.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

You'll need to opt-in and not attack and drop under 4900 trophies. You won't lose any loot, just trophies.

Forum Superstar
    The opt out is to change your base to an easy 3-star and not attack until you end a day below 4900. The other option is to just play as normal with your heroes down and you will find yourself below 4900 some day soon without purposely dropping.

Since it is the first day you have a good chance of finding yourself below 4900 on the first day if you simply don't attack (or keep yourself to zero star attacks that just go for the storages).

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    You'll need to opt-in and not attack and drop under 4900 trophies. You won't lose any loot, just trophies.
    Opting in isn't necessary. If you ended the last season in legends they automatically threw you into the league again as soon as the trophy reset was finished.