Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan games legend league challenge

Forum Superstar
    The day is just starting. Waiting 12 hours will likely result in some of your matches having badges.

I faced same and none of 8 attacks were legend had to finally cancel the challenge

Yeah but, no but... SC have flooded (too harsh?) my daily rations of 8 with 3 unranked players in Legends League and I’m annoyed at losing out on this challenge.

Just done my fourth attack, still no badge. Thing is the event expires in 4 hours so it looks like I’ll fail it. Hey ho. At least I’ll know better next time

Yep same thing happened to me. I suppose it was foolish to take on a legend challenge on the first morning of the season. We’ll all know better next time!

Update: Four challenges now. Pointless and frustrating of the highest order.

Same for me, 6 stars in legend since I opted in, and challenge still at 0 star 😬

It seems since your attacking a snapshot of the base. Every one has no legend leauge badge when attacking. I have the problem too. I attacked a player got 20 trofs. When checking his profile it says he is in legend with 5050 trofs. It is impossible to get 70 trofs in the 1 minute after i attacked him.

Yeah, had the same happen. Supercell needs to fix stuff like this. It is nonsense and frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by YDdraigGoch View Post
    You see a nice 400pts challenge pop up where you need to take two stars from a legend player, thank you, I’ll take that as I’m soon going to have today’s “allowance” of 8 attacks released.

This coincided with the start of the new season and I didn’t expect there would be unranked players in my first three offerings, hampered of course by the lack of skipping on to the next target. Needless to say time waits for no one, not even SC and what should’ve been an easy finish to my games looks likely to be lost through not being able to carry on before the timer expires.
    Sounds like you need 400 points to finish CG, you have 4 more days, can't see it an issue to get your points in time.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h