Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question on Legend League Table Update

Question on Legend League Table Update

Firstly kudos to Supercell on the update...finally I can compete at the top with the time issue being resolved and AT LAST good defensive bases are being rewarded in turn. THANKS!!!

Question - I'm in the top 10 in my country. I noticed some players are now ahead of me (I'm yet to attack). Yet it shows players above me with ie 5014 cups but in the attack summary it shows - Attacks 0 / Defences 0. How did they gain the trophies. Or is there a glitch in the updating of the leaders list?

Thank you in advance.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    When trophies reset 5000 they probably had a defense that lowered them into 4900s then they did an attack that pushed them above 5000 but remember first attack done to get the trophy badge isn't counted.

Forum Contender
    and only attacks you do while in a league count, your first attack will leave you on 0 wins (if you win or lose)
    which is dumb, but also how it has always been
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    and only attacks you do while in a league count, your first attack will leave you on 0 wins (if you win or lose)
    which is dumb, but also how it has always been
    Thank Phil...thats makes sense. Its my first time in Titan league with a season reset.

So looking at the international table showing the top players with 7 attacks implies 8 attacks completed.

I would like to understand how the actual 5th world top player has achieved 8 attacks 🤷 Means 9 as the first attacks does not count when legend league restarts...
    Every other have 7... then they did their 8 daily attcks... and he has 8...
    Last edited by Gum71; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum71 View Post
    I would like to understand how the actual 5th world top player has achieved 8 attacks 路 Means 9 as the first attacks does not count when legend league restarts...
    Every other have 7... then they did their 8 daily attcks... and he has 8...
    they probably had training potions going and gemmed their armies / heroes the rest of the way....
    Maybe the pushed up to Legend from Titan and got in a Titan attack to push them up?
    Does it really matter? It is day 1... I have found the attacks / defences stats inaccurate in the first few days of a season in general...
    last season before the new system I boosted and hit hard and only some of the attacks counted.
    Maybe if the other player isn't in a league yet the attack doesn't count either or something ��
    Its strange but sometimes the numbers also seem to adapt / correct later on as well :/
    it's a small issue though

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    they probably had training potions going and gemmed their armies / heroes the rest of the way....
    Maybe the pushed up to Legend from Titan and got in a Titan attack to push them up?
    Does it really matter? It is day 1... I have found the attacks / defences stats inaccurate in the first few days of a season in general...
    last season before the new system I boosted and hit hard and only some of the attacks counted.
    Maybe if the other player isn't in a league yet the attack doesn't count either or something ��
    Its strange but sometimes the numbers also seem to adapt / correct later on as well :/
    it's a small issue though
    Making 8 attacks within 1 hour is not the issue, with some gems and Green potion, its easy.
    I am just little bit perplex and questionable about how a guy who was in legend previous month achieved to perform 9 attacks in one day where you can only do 8...
    does it mean that if you were back to 5000 Trophies when counter resets and you lose first defense without any attack, you are back in titan league below 5000 and you have to go back above 5000 to re-enter in legend league?
    Means that you have to attack very quick in the first day of season to ensure to be legend league?

Thanks for explaining the above - I was wondering how some got so many cups and ^^^this^^^ makes sense

The Legends reset happens in the middle of the night for me in the Central USA. I usually wake up to 4 or 5 defensive raids. So this morning I was at 4,919 before I turned on my ipad. Could I have dropped out of legends if I was below 4,900 cups or is the adjustment done once per day?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    Thanks for explaining the above - I was wondering how some got so many cups and ^^^this^^^ makes sense

The Legends reset happens in the middle of the night for me in the Central USA. I usually wake up to 4 or 5 defensive raids. So this morning I was at 4,919 before I turned on my ipad. Could I have dropped out of legends if I was below 4,900 cups or is the adjustment done once per day?
    Per the OBS FAQ sheet

What happens if you take 8 defenses before you even get your first attack in during a League Day?

Because movement within the League doesn't get calculated until the end of the League Day, even if you take 8 defenses before you perform a single attack, you still have the rest of the day to catch back up.

question I have for the leader board is;

The season just started today, and every legend player is allocated 8 attacks for the day, so if a person were to have a perfect day they would get 8 - 3* - 40 cup attacks and awarded 320 cups, and if that day were in fact perfect and they managed 8 defences at say -2 cups per defend, that would take away 16 cups, thereby leaving them with 304 cups for the day as their perfect days total.

So my question is, how is it I am seeing people on the leaderboard with 5307 cups? Even in a perfect scenario this doesn’t seem possible. Am I missing something here?
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 65 BK 62 GW 40
    level 216 1756 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan