Thread: How much to gems to max out BH9?

Centennial Club

How much to gems to max out BH9?

after the season reset i got matched with a player who was maxed on everything, besides he only had 9/? walls maxed, other walls were level 8, all his defenses were maxed, and all his troops were maxed besides, witches, giants, and baby drags. I'm just curious how many gems the guy had to have soent to get there so quick after the update
    Last edited by mandy12; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:36 AM.

In this video Dr Mujtaba maxes out BH9 using 300k gems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDonaVuBwNc

He did use some magical items and resources though, so it's not purely gem to max. In this video Galadon uses roughly 100k gems to max out everything except for the walls, but he also uses magic items:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCqCQHAFCxY

Honestly...you don’t want to know. Maxing just the Hog Glider is 50,000 gems alone, so that’s a few hundred bucks right there. Most players are going to be using gems, Runes, Hammers, Books, and grind to get there. Anyone who is already fully maxed has spent a great deal of money. You can add it all up in a spreadsheet (resources and time) and plug the numbers into the gem calculator on the cumulative costs page of the wiki for a more precise answer.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Honestly...you don’t want to know. Maxing just the Hog Glider is 50,000 gems alone, so that’s a few hundred bucks right there. Most players are going to be using gems, Runes, Hammers, Books, and grind to get there. Anyone who is already fully maxed has spent a great deal of money. You can add it all up in a spreadsheet (resources and time) and plug the numbers into the gem calculator on the cumulative costs page of the wiki for a more precise answer.
    I think it is 35k in gold pass to max hogs

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    I think it is 35k in gold pass to max hogs
    That’s about right, yes.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Centennial Club
    wow! thats insane

I wouldn't use gems to max hog gliders. My tentative assessment (which is very early I know) is that max hog gliders are lackluster. Maybe I was just using them all wrong, but they did little for my army composition.

Moreover, you don't need to gem everything unless you are super competitive and you are looking to try and get #1 worldwide in builder base (good luck with that). You can reach 5000+ trophies by gemming a substantial number of your defenses, then use normal means for walls.

Just use gems for the troop types you use most often, and then do the rest normally. You can go really far on about $200-$300 worth of gems.