Thread: First No Season Reset, Then Belated Reset ??!!

First No Season Reset, Then Belated Reset ??!!

The weirdest thing happened this morning during season reset time:

I realised I hadn‘t completed my 3 daily wins, yet it was close to season reset. So I did attacks right away, to get the higher loot bonus. And yes, I managed to get the remaining wins before the reset to 4000 cups.

But, that reset didn‘t come, it still showed 4673 cups for my base.

I toggled to proper Clash and back and, dang I was down to 3910 cups !!!
    I checked my battle log, and surely enough it said that my last battle was a win and awarded the third bonus, and the amount for that bonus was equivalent for above 4600 cups.

So why was I reset to 3910 cups and not to 4000?!!

It seems that my wins counted towards a cup count befor reset, but my defeats were counted from 4000 cups down.
    Totally annoying.

Here are the pics to confirm:

Btw, I did not hop clans during season reset (I know that that can cause problems).

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:01 AM.

high end TH12, lvl 217 60/62/39
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

You apparently had 4767 trophies when the season reset began. I'm guessing that you lost some trophies during season reset and when the 767 trophies were finally subtracted from total after season reset ended, you ended up with 3910.
    Last edited by Grolm; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grolm View Post
    You apparently had 4767 trophies when the season reset began. I'm guessing that you lost some trophies during season reset and when the 767 trophies were finally subtracted from total after season reset ended, you ended up with 3910.
    ...hmmm, well thing is, my last battle was a win, I did not battle after that, so there was no opportunity to loose any cups later in (but still) during reset.
    The win got cups added to my total before reset and defeats even if they took place earlier than that last win, were subtracted from my cup count after reset!
    This last reset period was really strange indeed!!

Have Fun
    TS

high end TH12, lvl 217 60/62/39
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet