Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell ID Order

Trainee

Supercell ID Order

Hello Guys,
    Previously Before Update All my supercell ids are alphabetically arranges from A to Z from top to button.But Now Its Not Like that.I Added a new mail and its showing in the button not arranged Alphabetically.If its a bug pls fix it.If Not then i like to suggest supercell should give us better way to manage our sc id orders.
    Thanks Have a Nice Day

it is an unannounced change to scid order. they are now in the order you add them. there is also a supercell id 2.0 coming but we have no informations about it.

Trainee
    Thanks Buddy i didnt knew that.i am intrested about supercell 2.0.Can i get a link about it.
    Its sounds Amazing😍.

If you want them back in alphabetical order, or any order, for that matter, you could remove them from your device and then add them back, in the order you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it is an unannounced change to scid order. they are now in the order you add them. there is also a supercell id 2.0 coming but we have no informations about it.
    Omigosh this is the best news ever! I've been so frustrated with this since the very beginning! I've always wanted my SCIDs to be in order of TH level. I actually created my last few minis with email addresses toward the end of the alphabet so they'd be at the end of the list. But now I'm so used to the scrambled order... I have to unlearn what I have learned...

Trainee
    I think its nice update still i want they should give us some new cool features like We Can Name those sc id and moving up and down button.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by imjpj View Post
    I think its nice update still i want they should give us some new cool features like We Can Name those sc id and moving up and down button.
    Naming them would be nice - or at least displaying the in-game name. If I'd realized that all I'd see are the email addresses, I'd have done a better job selecting game-specific email addresses for each one. Without the ability to change the email address directly, without going through Support, it's kind of a pain to remember which email goes with which account.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

agreed. the old google play method allowed you to name accounts in the list (but they were added in order like the new scid update)

that was the only thing the google method had over scid. man how i am glad i don't have to type "CONFIRM" 10,000 times a day anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    agreed. the old google play method allowed you to name accounts in the list (but they were added in order like the new scid update)

that was the only thing the google method had over scid. man how i am glad i don't have to type "CONFIRM" 10,000 times a day anymore!
    I just wish I could use SID for all of my accounts without jumping through major hoops.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I just logged out and back into the same account 3 times in a row. 🤦♥♂️ Lord help me! I need a switch button.