Thread: warn of losing ctower potion boost when upgrading ctower

Centennial Club

warn of losing ctower potion boost when upgrading ctower

i thought the ctower potion was independent of the clock tower, so I had used a potion just before upgrading it. there should be a warning that you will end your boost when engaging the upgrade. 75 gems wasted =(

Fresh Spawn
    I think it would be a bit obvious that it would end the boost when you look at every other boost in the game. Everything that you can boost stops when upgrading. Like the heroes not being able to attack or the barracks not producing troops. It completely halts because it's being built up more.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmousse View Post
    i thought the ctower potion was independent of the clock tower, so I had used a potion just before upgrading it. there should be a warning that you will end your boost when engaging the upgrade. 75 gems wasted =(
    Don't think you need to post every mistake you make should become a feature. Like come on it's obvious you want to repair your bike and ride it same time it's not possible.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayrmourya View Post
    Don't think you need to post every mistake you make should become a feature. Like come on it's obvious you want to repair your bike and ride it same time it's not possible.
    look, i'm not asking for my potion or gems back. other similar things in this game have a warning, adding a warning for this would not be difficult.
    Last edited by evilmousse; June 24th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.