Thread: New League day contest and Small UI improvements and additions after OBS!

New League day contest and Small UI improvements and additions after OBS!

I知 sure supercell priority was to deploy the operation blue skies to fix the problematic system for Legend League player, and most of the LL community (like me) is happy with the changes implemented. Said that, it is clear that we have some UI that can be improved and was not the priority right now. Now we will have a full 30day League, lots of feedback and data will be gathered and I知 sure we will have some UI improvement later on.

Along with current UI improvement, I値l also suggest a redesign of the current 鼎lan League tournament, or a creation of a daily or weekly contest for League Day

UI small IMPROVEMENTS
    ive saw on another post ppl commenting that 擢inland players have the advantage, as they can quickly gem and perform 8 attacks to sky rocket on the ranking, and they suggested a different behavior on how leaderboards would update. That is not an issue, let these players reach #1. A few hours later they値l be down as they will have to defend. That is not an issue. An issue that we have is that is not clear how many defenses other players have left. Not only other players, but we also have trouble to identify how many defenses are left for us! For that, I simply suggest 2 little changes, stated on the images below:

https://imgur.com/CnOELMT
    https://imgur.com/a/dKxlrgr

New stats tab and other UI changes.
    Add how many defenses are left for the day on the main ATTACK screen (current shows how many attacks are left). And since each Legend League day is a 杜ini championship, add a place where we can see how many trophies we致e made and lost after the 8 attacks and 8 defenses. As my editing skills sucks, I still think you値l get the point on the images below:
    https://imgur.com/a/Uybo8zX
    https://imgur.com/a/QwQLfub

New League day tournament.
    I知 not sure if everyone knows, but there is a contest for the top 3 Clans, every month. And top 20 players of these 3 Clans get gems!
    The truth is: it sucks. Always one day before season ends, players tend to change their Clans, so the standings drastically change simply for the 都ame players take advantage of it. OK OK, we should have different names now on the top, but I知 proposing a more player based reward.

If SC doesn稚 want to change the clan tournament, OK. But I was thinking on taking these monthly gems (same amount) and split them DAILY, for the top 3, 5, 10 or 50 players of the current day! With a simple average calculation. Players who get the most trophies on the day, will win these gems.

If Legend Day is super competitive and is equal 8/8 for everyone, would be interesting to have some daily leaderboards and rewards here.

Again: I知 not asking for SC to provide us more gems! I知 simply suggesting shifting gem$ from one place to another. it is a 95.000 Gem monthly that splitted in 30 days, is 3166,66 gems daily! Then, split it among top 50-100 or 200 players of the day!

These are my suggestions! Thanks for all who read it all 🥰

Quote Originally Posted by vortexLEO View Post
    Apparently no one check the forum on Sunday and my post had 0 views?
    Just saw your post, awesome post!

It's hard to say, but usually people are less interested in longer posts like this or to commentate these type of posts. People tend to look over more to the general subforum.
    Last edited by MrPekka; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:12 PM.

Also, while the 都tats tab is not released, I would love to have a phone app to keep track of stuff.

//ANY DEVELOPERS OUT THERE? \\😍.

I知 currently using MS one note. Here are notations I have daily:

{Day 1/ 5000 Layout 6+Clan Castle troops
    W 40+26+25+40+40+40+32+22=265 33,1 (the average)
    L 9+12+10+12+13+10+8+0 = 74 9,25
    Total: 191}

The data above I知 noting since day one of update. This helps me to keep track on how my layouts are doing.

Centennial Club
    you want the player with the most trophies gained in 1 day as the top of the leaderboard? or the players with the highest trophy count total? because with the way LL is set up now, you cant gain more than 320 trophies a day technically, while anyone in lower leagues can gain thousands in a day. also the best pushers will likely stay on yop of the leaderboard anyway, so i dont see what you stand to gain by this switch

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    you want the player with the most trophies gained in 1 day as the top of the leaderboard? or the players with the highest trophy count total? because with the way LL is set up now, you cant gain more than 320 trophies a day technically, while anyone in lower leagues can gain thousands in a day. also the best pushers will likely stay on yop of the leaderboard anyway, so i dont see what you stand to gain by this switch
    No. I don稚 want a different leaderboard. On the Day Stats tab / Daily contest, I propose a view where you can see how ranked you were on the previous day, meaning which ranked you achieved ON THAT DAY bases on how many trophies (attacks - defenses) you earned on that single day. So the maximum everyone would achieve, would be indeed the 320 trophies if they had no defenses.

with this daily board/contest, top XX players would win a few gems on that day, and they also would have 努on a League day. For next day, reset the daily rankings and start it all over again. Got a great day again? Cool, have here 30 or w/e gems.

no more comments?

Forum Veteran
    For the portion related to folks changing clans near month end, I would suggest SC stop handing those gems out. that will stop folks changing clans in a heartbeat. If Folks want to abuse the system, then just like poorly behaving children, they dont get the goodies.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:42 AM.

still Waiting more debate to see if I had good ideas or I知 going crazy lol

This late on the season, it is clear that the daily contest would benefit mid rank players, since top/elite players are being matched with each other and the total daily cup gross isn’t super high as on the mid table, that sometimes players win 100+.

Another important ant data to show how this would benefit and engage more the Legend League players.