Thread: Wing spell

Fresh Spawn

Wing spell

Wing spell would make ground troops air troop while they are in the bubble of the spell. The troops would be given wings. The main reason you would want to use this spell is to make it impossible for defenses that only attack ground troops to attack your troops. But another use could be to get the troops over walls. I know that jump spell can do that too but the wing spell is different than the jump spell because they become air troops instead of being just being able to jump.

So instead of ground only defense not being able to attack, air only defense will now target them.

Plus, how would melee troops attack in the air, just float around until the spell is over?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    So instead of ground only defense not being able to attack, air only defense will now target them.

Plus, how would melee troops attack in the air, just float around until the spell is over?
    I'm going to have to agree with Icebird on this one. Melee troops are meant to be on the ground because they are close up and personal troops. Making them air troops would defeat the purpose.

Trainee
    I agree with icebird as well this would completely defeat the purpose of ground troops plus air defences would just melt through tanks then

Legs Spell

All flying troops have to walk

Wings would have been an interesting way for Jump Spell to have worked, but I don't think we need both

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post

Barb can throw his sword. Valk - axe.

😂

flying queen?

thank you on offense, no thank you on defense

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Imagine your queen flying and getting owned by an air def and the air sweeper.... Hell no that this spell is going to be implemented into the game.