Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday Week Events

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    i just noticed the “lollipop cake” and I wonder if that’s an old graphic they had ready before the contest was finished? Weird, because I thought for sure it said we’d be getting Petey the peacock. Maybe we get the lollipop cake as a global threshold and the peacock as a personal one?
    When the winning cake was announced they said we would all get the newly designed deco of it for free.

I think we will get the prize deco in this week's help event if we reach the global goal threshold. And yes, it appears to be a lollipop cake🍭🤷

I was surprised too when I saw the lollipop cake but honestly? I even like it a bit more dont get me wrong..Id be happy to put up the peacock cake but I would enjoy a peacock animal way more than the cake. Either way... awesome decos
    Last edited by carlie82; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:47 AM.

Ummmm...what’s the deal with today’s offer of diamond packages without the usual decos? Could this mean that we will get them as threshold prizes during the birthday help event? That would be a delightful surprise. I can’t imagine anyone buying these “plain” diamond packages until we find out if there will be a birthday diamond deco offer.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Just to update... I cast 10 mystery nets and yielded nothing special \_(ツ)_/
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Just to update... I cast 10 mystery nets and yielded nothing special \_(ツ)_/
    That’s a shame Wussy! I’ve been filling all my spots with ducks & lobster traps to get Valley Fuel, so i’ll Put mine in another day
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)