Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clancastle 10 minute time limit

Centennial Club
    Iím hoping that in one day SC will introduce new clan perks for 11-20 clan level (since lvl 10 clan perk is 2 levels up donation)
    Clan perk ideas:
    - 5 mins request
    - 3+ level up donation
    - increased donation refund
    - increased war bonus
    - increased treasury
    - increased donation limit to 10 or 12
    - maybe introduce troop bank where people can donate troops when there is no one online to donate specific troops. (see idea request for further info!)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    How has no one mentioned gems yet?
    A misbalance in time like this means micro gem spending transactions, which SOMETIMES means micro gem purchasing transactions.
    If it was your game and your money to be made, you'd probably design it exactly the same way.
    I never gemmed CC timer that often, but it seems to me the price has come down a bit on it from what i recall, perhaps not and i am just noticing it now since i have been doing a lot more boosts as of late and waiting on my CC timer.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    Some arguments why 10 minute cc wait is important:
    - Preventing someone donating unlimited troops to level up xp way very fast
    - Preventing someone to request too much, and cluttering the clan chat also disturbing other members
    - Players should at least tried to attack dependenly without using cc troops everytime
    - Making people more managable in requesting, to plan better and accordingly what to requests and donate
    Xp is meaningless and worthless. It's like brownie points from your sig other.
    If people constantly requesting troops bothers you greatly, then you should probably not be in a clan.
    And you should also attack without spells, hero's or a full army? Come on.

I agree with the OP. When boosted, 10 mins is forever. This is a QOL I hope gets addresses eventually.

Xp is worthless to you. (And to me as well). That doesn't mean it's worthless to everyone. Plus, I think SC is trying to avoid people gaming the friend in need achievement.

As far as being disruptive, that depends on the clan you're in. In clans I've been in, I find it a bit disruptive when someone is constantly demanding max golems for their TH8 farming raids. I don't keep golems in my farming army, so I have to train one up for 5 minutes, and if it gets filled before hand, I've wastes my time. And don't expect me to waste gems on it. But in other clans that are more active and spread the burden out, it's fine. As an aside, I wish I could train up donation troops separate from my army comp, I'd be more open to constant donation requests, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Xp is worthless to you. (And to me as well). That doesn't mean it's worthless to everyone. Plus, I think SC is trying to avoid people gaming the friend in need achievement.

As far as being disruptive, that depends on the clan you're in. In clans I've been in, I find it a bit disruptive when someone is constantly demanding max golems for their TH8 farming raids. I don't keep golems in my farming army, so I have to train one up for 5 minutes, and if it gets filled before hand, I've wastes my time. And don't expect me to waste gems on it. But in other clans that are more active and spread the burden out, it's fine. As an aside, I wish I could train up donation troops separate from my army comp, I'd be more open to constant donation requests, but that's just me.
    I'd love to know what people find xp useful for. Maybe how active someone is? Then again, war stars, building lvls, and donation numbers already show that. So idk. Might as well go by how much tall grass the person's bb has.

As for th8s requesting max raid troops, that is something leadership should address.

Lastly... friend in need nets 280 gems total. That doesn't exactly break CoC. And it's used as a common reason for war donations to not count towards that achievement. Again...280 gems. Wow, you can buy a few potions. Or, whoa, you can take a day off one upgrade. Yet SC thinks it's something sacred to protect at all costs. Again, I don't get it.

I think the 20% perk should also be applied to the clan castle waiting time.

Forum Legend
    Maybe it's time for another Clan Perk level ..

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

It does stink to wait, esp when on a boost with the new insta matching in legends.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post
    It does stink to wait, esp when on a boost with the new insta matching in legends.
    Without mentioning the tremendous value to gem that time
    Gosh it hurts

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I never gemmed CC timer that often, but it seems to me the price has come down a bit on it from what i recall, perhaps not and i am just noticing it now since i have been doing a lot more boosts as of late and waiting on my CC timer.
    I can't recall ever having gemmed CC time, but maybe a handful of times over 6 years.

But if 1% of people do it, and 1% of people then have low gems and buy a little gem pack (0.01% of people) that's still a LOAD of people buying a little bit. Every little bit helps $$$