Thread: Th9 with heroes 28/22 looking for good donation clan

Th9 with heroes 28/22 looking for good donation clan

Hyy
    I am player of th9 and looking for a clan who donates me and regular wars. I am upgrading my heroes thats why i searching for a clan.
    Optimus Prime-#YYLC8Y28Q
    Thank you.......

The Phi Family is looking for new members!

Clans:
    1. Phi (level 18) (#YYQQ09): 579+ war wins | Champion League 3
    2. Iron Giants (level 17) (#9GY0GC82): 406+ war wins | Crystal League 1
    3. ATX WOLVES (level 16) (#8PJGJUQG): 420+ war wins | Crystal League 2

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Part of the Elite Nation
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Adult Clan – No kids / drama
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed / .5
    • Clan Game - Max

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

For more information, or to speak with us, join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Cool [Recruiting] | Mutant X | War Clan | Level 7 | TH9+ | War, Games, CWL

Join @ http://mutant.team/x
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV. Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12
    Last edited by kipkoan; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:49 PM.

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Iím looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th9 and up please. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and are active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy43 View Post
    The Phi Family is looking for new members!

Clans:
    1. Phi (level 18) (#YYQQ09): 579+ war wins | Champion League 3
    2. Iron Giants (level 17) (#9GY0GC82): 406+ war wins | Crystal League 1
    3. ATX WOLVES (level 16) (#8PJGJUQG): 420+ war wins | Crystal League 2

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Part of the Elite Nation
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Adult Clan – No kids / drama
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed / .5
    • Clan Game - Max

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

For more information, or to speak with us, join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp
    Can i play cwl from the side of your clan.

J&G WAR LORDS is a war causal clan. You don't have to war if you don't want to just go red we allow farming also . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us grow and win clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search J&G WAR LORDS type “ Bigbossjee sent me “in request and you will be accepted . clan tag #290QJCJLU

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● ●●●

Join here!!
    BE PART OF THE REBIRTH!!
    3 YEAR OLD CLAN NEEDS ACTIVE MEMBERS
    TELL BY OUR STATS WE HAVE BEEN STAGNANT
    BUT!!!! WE WILL NOT LET IT FOLD. WE WILL GET OUR RANKS BACK. GOLD III CURRENTLY. DESPERATE FOR NEW PLAYERS.
    TOP MEMBERS ARE ACTIVE, HELPFUL, FRIENDLY, GOOD DONATORS
    500 DONATIONS GETS YOU PROMOTED!!
    MOSTLY USA BUT WELCOME ALL
    MOSTLY ADULT CLAN BUT NO DRAMA
    REBUILDING!!!
    134 WINS TO 194 LOSES IS NOT A GOOD STAT TO POST (DUE TO INACTIVE PLAYERS) BUT OUR TOP 7 ARE LOYAL MEMBERS AND TOGETHER WE WILL IMPROVE!!!

OPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

#2V89YJPR (almightysoldiers)

I typed this in caps to get your attention! Did it work?? 😉 And I'll add more of these things!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Second 2 None is a english speaking clan currently recruiting all non rushed TH7 to TH10s.

ABOUT US
    We are a new clan focused on competitive warring as well as farming. We intend to max out clan games efficiently, as well as climb the ranks in CWL. We currently have 2 experienced TH11s that are always willing♥ to help those who are looking to improve their attack strategies, as well as a TH12 used as a seige and electro dragon donation bot. If warring isn't for you, we also welcome anyone just wanting a relaxed environment to chill and chat as well as make friends! We do have a discord that we will be using for planning our war as well as another form of communication outside of the game.

REQUIREMENTS
    -NON RUSHED TH7 to TH10
    -Mature
    -If opted into war use both attacks (failing to do so results in kick)
    -Discord is highly preferred but not required

If you're looking for promotions they are earned by successful attacks in wars as well as how active you are.

Discord: https://discord.gg/NF5F65r

Clan tag: #28pp8lrgy

[Recruiting] NOTW | TH9-12 | Clan Level 13 | War/Push/Farm/Clan Game/Clan War League | Independent
    Opt in and out of war as needed, must use both attacks when opted in war. No jumpers.

We are a mix of adults and teenagers. Experienced leaders, maxed troop donations available and Siege Machines.

We are looking for Th 9, 10, 11 and 12 war ready members. TH .5 upgrade strategy welcome. No rushed bases.

100% Clan Games completion.
    We are also looking for max Th12 members for more competitive clan war league participation.

Elder earned through war participation. If u request troops outside of war u must donate troops to others

Discord♥https://discord.gg/aPGeFHJ

Clashtrack♥https://www.clashtrack.com/en/c/NOTW

NOTE!!!! : Apply in discord using the link above, post a pic of your base and troop levels in the #hello-goodbye feed!

🔵🔶️ #2V89YJPR 🔶️🔵
    (almightysoldier)

Join here! Rebuilding clan. Need active members!! ✅
    ➕Adding new players daily.➕
    134 wins to 197 losses is a terrible status to post but our top members almost always 3 star ⭐⭐⭐ both attacks!!! We are rebuilding the clan and expect that ratio the change quickly! ⏰ Recently changed clan owners and already seeing progress!! ❇ You will receive war bonus!! ⚜
    The rest is due to inactives not using attacks (which leads to them getting kicked )!!!
    🥇🥇🥇Gold III currently. 👀
    War 2️⃣x per week, more frequent during leagues. 🏆

Our 🔝ranked members are most active, some of us (including myself) have been in the clan since its creation over 3 years ago! ⏳

🌅 *Come be part of the rebirth!!!* 🌅

We are stong 💪war players with our active players, active donators, helpful, chatty, friendly 🙋🏼, committed to the game! 💯 Old school rules: 500 donations gets you promoted. No clan hopping. 1️⃣ account only. Unbalanced donations/requests will get you kicked! ⚠️ Come in asking for promotion gets you kicked! ⚠️ Have fun in our -still- tight knit clan!!!! 😍

🆗️

Mostly USA 🇺🇸, but welcome all. Mostly adults, but NO drama!!! 🚫 Our members are friendly, helpful, and good donators‼ After 500 donations, get promoted ⬆️!! Check us out! Any levels welcome so long as you are ACTIVE!!!!
    ❗❗❗❗❗
    OPEN NOW!!! 🏁
    ❗❗❗❗❗

🔵🔶️ #2V89YJPR 🔶️🔵
    (almightysoldier)