Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Am I Supposed to Deal with Not Being Able to Get All 8 Attacks In.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHaYoGi View Post
    8 attacks a month? If they were attacking 8 times a month, they wouldn't have much chance of staying up at the end of the season, and obviously not in the same ilk as Legends that were doing between 140 - 200 attacks a League Season.

Funny but most of the TOP CLANS around the world, and ones that I'm a part of, and TOP PLAYERS, have welcomed this update. We have guys that have gone over 6400 for the first time with ease.

Not having to look like a person with a "Gaming" addiction anymore, while still being able to enjoy my game and compete with the world, is the best feeling ever. For us with families, jobs, kids and a social life, this is a massive MASSIVE update.
    look, i ignored your first comment but you leave me no choice. if you really need explanation to what "8 times during entire month" means, i am afraid i can't help you.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    look, i ignored your first comment but you leave me no choice. if you really need explanation to what "8 times during entire month" means, i am afraid i can't help you.
    Doubt SC has any plans to design the game around players who can only get 8 attacks in during a whole month, which is basically once every 4 days.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Akin sleeping I guess. I'm just joking you may have to catch the next one.
    "Can't we just not argue about this? It's late and I honestly don't care" -KaijuRiot
    (btw I'm Kaiju_Fire in game)

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Doubt SC has any plans to design the game around players who can only get 8 attacks in during a whole month, which is basically once every 4 days.
    Maybe it's his English is not perfect, but it was pretty clear to me, given the context, that he meant 8 times every day all month.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    The fact you worded it wrongly is not his fault.
    "8 times during entire month" does not mean "8 times in any one day during entire month" although that is (now) obviously what you intended it to mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

boost and complete your attacks daily

else

drop and push back up later when u find time

note : sc might change no. of attacks per day based on the data they collect
    either increase or decrease no. of attacks based on participation. nothing confirmed yet though

clash on!

Yes, if you can't use 8 attacks a day, you will likely lose cups. Buy a shield or drop, or just deal with it.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanefire View Post
    My Legend League Day starts at 9PM my time. By the time I wake up in the morning, I'm showing 5-7 defenses. I am a busy person with kids and business so sometimes can't get all attacks in. Other days, I'm done with my attacks in just a couple hours and twiddling my thumbs.

If I can't get all attacks in, do I just lose trophies for this???

I see that I can set the shield before the day starts, but what if I don't know I won't be available, should I just shield every night anyways? What if I have to take 2 days off, do I just defend 16 times with no ability to prevent this?
    You couldn’t buy a shield every night if you wanted to. Shields have cooldowns and during cooldown can’t be purchased again.
    Also buying a shield means you can do no attacks on the day you’re shielded. So if you actually could buy a shield every day and also would do that, then you couldn’t attack at all...

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I've been busy last 2 days and not made my last 16 attacks.

There are other aspects to this game, but unfortunately i don't think I can maintain legends unless im sure ill be good for the last week of the season... slight shame, but ill just go back to doing what I did for the first 5 years :P
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.5k stars - Full Stats
    »

Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHaYoGi View Post
    Don't sign up to the Legend League next season and attack at your own pace!
    That's exactly what I'm gonna do next season
    Farming at low Titans or high Champions

This season at legend league was nice but i have to farm my Warden
    Last edited by michelms; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:33 AM.