Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Am I Supposed to Deal with Not Being Able to Get All 8 Attacks In.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanefire View Post
    This is a great idea! Perhaps the best I've seen yet for this issue. Funny enough, on another thread I asked, what's really the difference between sitting in clouds for 30 mins or waiting 30 mins for an army...I might have well been Donald Trump at a Democratic convention... lol, obviously there is some, but the difference isn't so great to be cool with such a flawed solution to the clouds problem.
    30 min waiting in clouds means you can't donate troops to your clan mates, can't play builder base, can't watch war replays or mark bases, etc. There is a big difference and it hinders your ability to manage a clan effectively when you have one device waiting in the clouds and using another device for other tasks.

Based on my clanmates' anecdotes (others can post theirs if you find different results!), it seems you definitely don't need to do all 8 attacks to stay in low legends.

So don't worry if you can't do all your attacks. Just attack somewhat well and you are likely good.
    Last edited by GodII; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:14 PM.
    I've been Clashing for 5 years and was a base builder for various clans in CWL and German Midweek League. I enjoy base building to the point that if you want advice on your base, just send me a message

Banned
    It depends on when you donít attack, I took a day and a half or so off this past weekend and got dropped from legends, during the reset. Quick boost and I was back. Iím flopping between randomly using my 8 during the day or waiting until itís near the reset and boosting (as free potions are available) and then you can get all of todayís and a chunk of the next days done in 1 session.

clan games wasnít bad either maybe I got lucky but the 250 buildings for 1k points only took 3 attacks toss in a few builder base ones I had my main at 4k pretty easily
    Last edited by Tvsever; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodII View Post
    Based on my clanmates' anecdotes (others can post theirs if you find different results!), it seems you definitely don't need to do all 8 attacks to stay in low legends.

So don't worry if you can't do all your attacks. Just attack somewhat well and you are likely good.
    This is definitely true, especially later in the season. The succcess of your attacks also matters. One player might get just as many trophies with 5 attacks that another gets with 8 attacks.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PsYcHaYoGi View Post
    8 attacks a month? If they were attacking 8 times a month, they wouldn't have much chance of staying up at the end of the season, and obviously not in the same ilk as Legends that were doing between 140 - 200 attacks a League Season.

Funny but most of the TOP CLANS around the world, and ones that I'm a part of, and TOP PLAYERS, have welcomed this update. We have guys that have gone over 6400 for the first time with ease.

Not having to look like a person with a "Gaming" addiction anymore, while still being able to enjoy my game and compete with the world, is the best feeling ever. For us with families, jobs, kids and a social life, this is a massive MASSIVE update.
    Look we have not even gone a whole month with this bly sky so no one has been over 6400 cups with ease. Please dont blow smoke up our you know whats. Top player in world is only at 5641 right now

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    Legends league is a tournament. Yes, it is very hard to participate in a tournament (of any kind) if you don't have time to show up for all your matches. I was on a business trip when the new patch came out and I found it difficult to get my attacks in as well (since I did not have internet access most of the time). Using a training potion to get in several attacks while you are under wifi probably is the best solution. Definitely make sure wherever you stay while out of town has wifi. Otherwise we just have to accept that we cannot participate in the tournament league if we don't have time to play in the tournament.
    Yes but the old way, and you all know it, you could get bases in mins the first day and after a few defenses attacking 20 times you could be over 5400. Now if i needed to take a day off i know i will get hit 1 maybe 2 times at most now i get hit 16 times. So in first week no problem for me an average player to be at 5700 cups. Now after a week i am still at 5150. So i can understand peeps complaining about getting hit 8 times a day.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar52 View Post
    Yes but the old way, and you all know it, you could get bases in mins the first day and after a few defenses attacking 20 times you could be over 5400. Now if i needed to take a day off i know i will get hit 1 maybe 2 times at most now i get hit 16 times. So in first week no problem for me an average player to be at 5700 cups. Now after a week i am still at 5150. So i can understand peeps complaining about getting hit 8 times a day.
    You need to throw away and forget the old dynamic. The new world may have a completely different max score than it was before, it could be higher than 6000 or lower, we have no idea yet what the new normal looks like. As for where you may have been before in trophy count after 1 week, the same thing applies, maybe the new 5400 is actually 5150.