Thread: Road side shop - sell with ease

New Bloke/Chick

Lightbulb Road side shop - sell with ease

It would be very helpful to be able to click one box in the RSS and fill all boxes at once. So if you have 20 slots to sell items and you click any box you could post all 200 items. Example - click first box and then click strawberries and instead of 10 being the highest you can go, it would be the total of all boxes. You then could arrow up past 10 all the way to max of 200 and wallah, all 20 slots would fill with 10 strawberries each! Hope that makes sense. Anything that speeds up what we have to do makes the game way better! I love the minimum and maximum button for coins in the RSS for this reason!

Pro Member
    How would we NOT put all our strawberries in at once? Maybe we could highlight the boxes we wanted to fill first then load them all up with one product. Because there are times that I only want to sell 40 wheat not 200.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    How would we NOT put all our strawberries in at once? Maybe we could highlight the boxes we wanted to fill first then load them all up with one product. Because there are times that I only want to sell 40 wheat not 200.
    You would just opt to sell 40 wheat & it would fill 4 boxes of 10 wheat for you.

It's a nice QoL improvement for wheaters. Not very sure if they want more wheat spam in the DD though. The most tedious part of wheating is putting out thousands and thousands of wheat one small box at a time.

Just bumping this idea now we have the tasks in the valley and silos full of one product we don’t necessarily want to sell so cheaply to the walk up...that’s if they even bother to ask.

i don’t mind which variation of an improvement we get, but we need one please Nick!

This one or items automatically being priced at our own personal ‘last sold for’ price as the default.or the one I saw the other day where you load on crate but can then drag across other crates.

Fifty billion carrots needs an ease of listing! Please!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Banned
    The should up the quantity of how much you can sell of an item at once as well.