Thread: A question about defence weight in war

A question about defence weight in war

Does TH12 Giga telsa has big weight in war?

I guess so... Cause giga Tesla deals more damage and has the highest hit points than other defensive buildings...

From discussion in the war forum, yes. As it should. Other town hall levels, you just get a new color. Giga is a big defense. When I went to 12 from max 11, I went ahead and dropped the new inferno too as soon as I could. I was drawing other 12s. And pretty quickly other 12s with max giga. It's worth it's weight so don't worry about it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    dont avoid upgrading it. as a th12 youre likely going to be matched with 12s anyway, giga should be #1 priority in your defense order

Any time you start to think about weight yo must measure it against utility.

Yes, gigatesla adds weight and plenty of it. But worth it.

Mortars add weight, but not much firepower (at higher town halls). There was a move in the heyday of engineers towards mortarless bases. I wish I had tried one, but found out too late.

Infernoes had a major Nerf when they ceased being able to burn through the heal. But the war weight was never adjusted. Deploy/upgrade infernoes last. After walls.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; June 23rd, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Any time you start to think about weight yo must measure it against utility.

Yes, gigatesla adds weight and plenty of it. But worth it.

Mortars add weight, but not much firepower (at higher town halls). There was a move in the heyday of engineers towards mortarless bases. I wish I had tried one, but found out too late.

Infernoes had a major Nerf when they ceased being able to burn through the heal. But the war weight was never adjusted. Deploy/upgrade infernoes last. After walls.
    +1. Agree. Sometimes upgrades are simply a checkbox for maxers to plough thru.
    That giga is now your heaviest, but best toy. Sooner you get it to 5, the better.

TH12 is pretty much the opposite to every other hall.
    Value for money defences right up to 11.. Point, air, tesla, traps, then splash and big stuff, in whichever order (maybe consider wiz towers if you are getting mauled by loons regular).

But that changes at 12. Once you enter blue hall, you draw blue hall usually.
    So big stuff first, forget about weight, you are already heavy, so time to get fat mate.
    And that giga makes you fatter quicker.

most everything is scaled and relative based on what you have built structures have different weight based on what you have currently built, Ive been drinking and watching the womens FIFA cup and repeated the exact same thing. theres only 3 structures that matter if basing it off the defensive weight they show us. infenos, eagle and th12 giga. Its hard to game the matching system defensively now and thats even if SC is using gold, elixir, or DE as a measuring factor or is it a decoy. i have been moved to troll food whats that mean?
    Last edited by alcusmc; June 23rd, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alcusmc View Post
    most everything is scaled and relative based on what you have built structures have different weight based on what you have currently built, Ive been drinking and watching the womens FIFA cup and repeated the exact same thing. theres only 3 structures that matter if basing it off the defensive weight they show us. infenos, eagle and th12 giga. Its hard to game the matching system defensively now and thats even if SC is using gold, elixir, or DE as a measuring factor or is it a decoy. i have been moved to troll food whats that mean?
    Hope you are only referring to th12 if those are the only 3 matching items, which are the 3 big boys of course.

Otherwise i guess you will find out what troll food is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alcusmc View Post
    Post again. You won't be troll food anymore. It's one of the odd forum titles.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Post again. You won't be troll food anymore. It's one of the odd forum titles.
    i always thought they were there to make things more fun.
    Dont actually mean anything, so far as I am aware.
    Only odd title that has any meaning is "Banned"

But to simplify big weights per hall.. Its bows at 9, ferno at 10, eagle at 11.
    At each of those halls, once you drop those big items, you will rise above those that dont carry, unless they have them in a pack, but havent placed them on the map, although the weight will still be added for the search.
    Once you hit 12, that giga comes with the hall, so thinking weight is counter to the requirements of the level.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; June 24th, 2019 at 09:45 PM.