Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who has a max th12 but never spent any money?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdywrtr27 View Post
    even th12's can find dead bases in that range? im at 3200-3600 now and find a few 500k+ bases but i thought after th10 crystal league would be too low
    yes. i am th12 and fnd tons of bases

Forum Superstar
    I started in the last week of May 2014 and it took about 3 years to fully max. The game was only TH11 when I maxed, but there were also no books and hammers that made the game faster. Not only have I never spent money, but I've never used a gem. All the gems I ever get from obstacles or achievements are just saved up. I don't even participate in 1-gem boosts.

Just make sure all your builders stay busy and you will catch up. Now that they have the option to get a 6th builder you can catch up even faster.

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    I started in the last week of May 2014 and it took about 3 years to fully max. The game was only TH11 when I maxed, but there were also no books and hammers that made the game faster. Not only have I never spent money, but I've never used a gem. All the gems I ever get from obstacles or achievements are just saved up. I don't even participate in 1-gem boosts.

Just make sure all your builders stay busy and you will catch up. Now that they have the option to get a 6th builder you can catch up even faster.

wow! u havent even used a gem?! now thats one hell of an accomplishment! you're like galadon's alter ego or polar opposite

Millennial Club
    Me. Started April 2013. Had max th10, th11, th12.
    Walls always a bit late, as I never farm for walls. But they come automatically.

how many gems do you have saved up?

I can understand not buying gems, but not spending gems is pretty baffling