Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you excited for The Valley update???????

I'm sick of waiting, I've been lurking on this forum for 5 years, and this is my first post. I'm sick of these silly sneak peeks, just release the update for goodness sake it'll be disappointing anyway *sigh*

Incidentally level 137, 50 town

I agree with mini!
    I am half expecting this to be an add-on of 'quests' such as: "grow this, sell that, spend this much and as reward you get a currency you have to collect bunches of for a new decoration". No stress, but what if you want that certain decoration, and what if there is a time limit :/ ... I am not looking forward to this update. I am derbied-out and therefore I do not get the permits and thus the land down under stays locked. if a permit shows up in the WoF I never ever get it by spending a max of 6 diamonds, I mostly land right next to the permit... I actually loved to set up the farm and town and having the goals of reaching all machines, plants, etc. So I decided to start a second farm, I almost forgot how much fun it is to actively manage a small barn and silo again ;-)
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 173, Town 54 `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤*

Drum roll please............the drummer fell asleep. Someone shake him awake when it’s time.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Drum roll please............the drummer fell asleep. Someone shake him awake when it’s time.
    Tom must be the drummer...

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

oh, and what's a content creator? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Eturtle View Post
    oh, and what's a content creator? o_o
    If you look at the labels under the purple people posting here in the forums, you’ll see they are designated as “Content Creators”. They are the YouTube folks.

Back in the days when Ranger was our only YouTuber, there was a contest to give him a unique forum title. It was a really good one, but it disappeared when the Content Creator group was created.

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

thanks for explaining. so YouTubers tube about Hay Day and that makes them content creators. I guess I am getting old lol

Forum Superstar
    I am really excited to see what this will bring us!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~

Well this post blew up. I wasn't expecting all the responses to my question. I'm sorry that so many of you are not looking forward to the update. It actually makes me kind of sad. I've been playing since January 2014. My main farm is level 181 with a goal of 200 by the end of the year. I also have multiple other farms ranging from 102 down to level 12. To say that I love this game is an understatement. I started playing it because I needed something to help me with my anxiety. I am always pumped for the updates no matter what. I guess it's because I just enjoy the excitement of getting something new. I have liked all the updates whether they were big like the Derby or just ones where we got some new crops and production items. I just enjoy the game evolving. The only update I haven't liked is Maggie. I despise her. I've used her maybe 5 times and really only because I wanted the rainbow stand and a blue truck cab. I agree she is there to suck our money both in game and out. Anyways I can not wait until the update which hopefully is tomorrow. I think everyone is going to love it from what I've seen. I am also a little scared though as well. My expectations are so high I hope I'm not let down. I'd love if everyone would come back and post after whenever it gets released to see what u all think.

PS: Someone asked what a Content Creator was. In a nutshell us CC's make videos on the game. Tips on how to play etc. Several of us also Live Stream the game as well and u can basically come to a stream and chat while we play. It's actually really fun. I live stream myself but I also go to others streams too. 💙

Quote Originally Posted by gizmospike View Post
    Well this post blew up. I wasn't expecting all the responses to my question. I'm sorry that so many of you are not looking forward to the update. It actually makes me kind of sad. I've been playing since January 2014. My main farm is level 181 with a goal of 200 by the end of the year. I also have multiple other farms ranging from 102 down to level 12. To say that I love this game is an understatement. I started playing it because I needed something to help me with my anxiety. I am always pumped for the updates no matter what. I guess it's because I just enjoy the excitement of getting something new. I have liked all the updates whether they were big like the Derby or just ones where we got some new crops and production items. I just enjoy the game evolving. The only update I haven't liked is Maggie. I despise her. I've used her maybe 5 times and really only because I wanted the rainbow stand and a blue truck cab. I agree she is there to suck our money both in game and out. Anyways I can not wait until the update which hopefully is tomorrow. I think everyone is going to love it from what I've seen. I am also a little scared though as well. My expectations are so high I hope I'm not let down. I'd love if everyone would come back and post after whenever it gets released to see what u all think.

PS: Someone asked what a Content Creator was. In a nutshell us CC's make videos on the game. Tips on how to play etc. Several of us also Live Stream the game as well and u can basically come to a stream and chat while we play. It's actually really fun. I live stream myself but I also go to others streams too. 💙
    I too m excited.... and I expect glitches, so as long as I don't lose progress because of one.... I'm prepared!

I'm in the US, eastern time zone, so I am hoping for 1 more peek tonight..... and hopefully update in the morning as soon as derby ends.... could be wishful thinking.... lol