Thread: One CWL Season without participation

One CWL Season without participation

Hey there,

sorry if this got covered somewhere else already, but the Advanced Search here is quite useless when "CWL" as a search term is too short, even as a keyword, even though it's a far more used term than 'Clan War League' per se.

Anyway, here's the thing: a lot of my clanmates, including myself, won't be online for a couple of days, so it'll be difficult to get enough maxed TH12s into the upcoming Champ II CWL-Season.

Now we wonder: what happens if we skip one season? Has it any effect on the clan at all? Like being auto-relegated into the next lower tier Champ III? Or does nothing happen and we can participate at the same level when the next Clan War League in about 5 weeks starts?

Thanks in advance 👍
    marcintosch
    Last edited by marcintosch; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:19 PM. Reason: Get rid of a typo (:

Millennial Club
    Nothing will happen, u would stay at where u are, we have clan stop doing Cwl for 3 months and they stay where they were
    Last edited by samratulangi; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:28 PM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Nothing will happen, u would stay at where u are, we have clan stop doing Cwl for 3 months and they stay where they were
    Agree. Our mini hasnt done cwl for 3 months, and is still silver 1

it's summer in the northern hemisphere. clan participation for us is waning as we have a lot of kids doing summer jobs, family vacation, etc

once school starts back up and weather cools off, it'll pick up. i figure we are not the only clan with this seasonal downturn and many will sit out a cwl or two and then pick back up right where they left off. no harm no foul