Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans Update Idea

Clash of Clans Update Idea

this is for anyone to comment on with what they think about my idea may be a bit of a long read
    first thing is about updates
    when Town Hall 13 is released my idea is to change up the look and colour of the town hall by adding a second level 2 the town hall
    on the second level it could look like a bell tower which would have the 3d look like the heroes do now on the top and when someone is attacking your base one of the villagers runs to the town hall and pulls on a rope to ring the bell to let the whole village know there is an attack happening and everyone needs to get inside the town hall to hide.
    when the other player that is attacking your base when the start attacking the town hall it would still have the tesla thing starts attacking back like it does for town hall 12 but it just looks like a golden bell.
    and when the town hall gets destroyed the same thing happens but you just see the bell from the tower drop and then explode like a giant bomb.
    I think this would be a great fit for clash as it addes a new sound to the game and would work well with the new level.
    along with the new town hall 13 there would be new things as well which I have listed below
    1 more elixir collector taking total to 8
    1 more gold collector taking total to 8
    1 more dark elixir drill taking total to 4
    1 more elixir storage taking total to 5
    1 more gold storage taking total to 5
    1 more army camp taking total to 5
    1 more cannon taking total to 8
    1 more archer tower taking total to 9
    1 more mortar taking total to 5
    1 more air defence taking total to 5
    1 more wizard tower taking total to 6
    1 more air sweeper taking total to 3
    1 more hidden tesla taking total to 5
    1 more bomb tower taking total to 3
    1 more xbow taking total to 5
    1 more inferno tower taking total to 3
    1 more bomb taking total to 7
    1 more spring trap taking total to 7
    1 more air bomb taking total to 6
    1 more giant bomb taking total to 6
    1 more seeking air mine taking total to 6
    1 more skeleton trap taking total to 4
    1 more tornado trap taking total to 2
    next would be new levels for everything
    army camps would go from 280 to 300+
    all defence building would get a new level
    all resources would get a new level including storages
    traps would also get a new level
    also add an extra 100 wall pieces
    walls would also get a new level
    both dark barricks and normal barricks would get an new level as well which would add 2 new troops to the game
    lab would get an extra level which in turn every troop and spell would receive a new level too.

next thing I would like to see is the hero skins that have already been added to the game if any player didn't get it during season challenges you could add the skins to the shop to buy for a cheap price not to expensive or you can add them to the top tier for the end of clan games as a prize or you could add them to the league shop that way everyone would get some sort of chance to get them if they missed out the first time.
    Last edited by holykalelcraig; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:18 PM.

There's no way supercell would add that many new buildings. It's difficult enough for TH12s to 3 star a base, but with all those extra buildings you propose it will be impossible to 3 star within the 3 minute time limit.

Also purchasing skins with anything other than real money is ruled out.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Some more details about the new troops? Adding a 4th inferno should be balanced with a very strong troop...

Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    Some more details about the new troops? Adding a 4th inferno should be balanced with a very strong troop...
    Possibilities arise!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1-and-Th-12%29

Hope something similar if that's the case.

And what's the point to add more buildings? It will become a lucky game.

What about new building Music tower, where music is played😂

Fresh Spawn
    Maybe adding a new level to the army camps. A whole new camp with all those levels would make it way too easy for them to 3 star with an extra 65-70 spaces. That's also way too many buildings. Adding another inferno tower after one was just added to TH12 is too much. You have to look back on past updates to balance out new ones. Adding the same buildings every TH level is not going to help people except the ones receiving them. It would uneven the playing field.

Forum Contender
    No TH12 would ever beat a TH13
    A TH13 could spam 5 camps @75 troops, 375! and beat every TH12

I'll be honest, I'm surprised you could restrain yourself from giving us a second clan castle or second Eagle.

Ridiculous
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:33 PM.

Maybe if they went straight to th14 then all this stuff would be fine. Otherwise it is way too much.

forget 3 star in 3 minutes on all those added buildings + whatever signature defense th13 brings ...

where would you put them all??? especially with 100 extra walls! the base size will eventually have to expand into the magical forest one day, but da-yum talk about urban sprawl!

i guess the 100 walls could be like hadrians wall or something. it's 2 deep spaced 2 tiles apart between current base and new clearing in trees. you have 3 minutes to beat the main part and break through or jump the 2 layers of walls and then you get additional time to clear all the stuff on yonder side....

holy cow....
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:15 AM.