Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice job SC. Now just Fix BM A.I. And were ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    That BM strange AI is due to the rule of three (if I am not mistaken). There are already some threads explaining in details about this rule in case you haven't heard it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    I know the rule of three, and the rule of five. Unfortunately whatever rule they’re using, it could and should be improved for short and long term success of builder base. I hope SC will take a look on it some day
    Even main village is using rule of three or five, but it's AI is not as terrible as BM. I just sometimes don't understand and I just have to assume that BM is behaving randomly instead of following any rule. Let's say if it considers weight of walls too much so that it goes all around the wall instead of attacking breaking it to attack inside building. Then why on earth sometimes it attacks wall even if there is building outside which is easily reachable and would be considered near if he considers wall much weighted!! Just complete non-sense, I consider BM only the way of earning few (just few) more %, nothing more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    Even main village is using rule of three or five, but it's AI is not as terrible as BM. I just sometimes don't understand and I just have to assume that BM is behaving randomly instead of following any rule. Let's say if it considers weight of walls too much so that it goes all around the wall instead of attacking breaking it to attack inside building. Then why on earth sometimes it attacks wall even if there is building outside which is easily reachable and would be considered near if he considers wall much weighted!! Just complete non-sense, I consider BM only the way of earning few (just few) more %, nothing more than that.
    I think the big difference is the number of buildings as well as the layouts. Generally speaking, the AI on the BB is fine; there are just a few, defining behaviors that are screwy. For example, the BM - his new affinity for walls smacks of the AQ’s AI. He will ignore openings to beat on a wall even though it would take half the time to walk around. The SA’s penchant passion for ignoring a Building game in front of her to go after something further in - this behavior completely negates the rule of three as you can drop her in front of a building and she will walk past it to hit something a couple tiles further into the base. These oddities stand out and seem odd.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.