Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need farming strategies for th12

I need farming strategies for th12

Hey I知 a th12 and I need farming strategies. I currently have 240 space in my camps. My heroes are 22/22/5. I知 really rushed and I need a good farming strategy to unrush. Anyone know a good farming strategy and a good league to farm in? I知 trying to upgrade my heroes, so I知 looking for elixir and DE. Mainly focusing on my queen. I also got 35 cc space and 1 spell space. Someone help me please.

Damn. I'm praying for you.

Jokes aside: I'd look for a low league to barch dead bases in. Outside from that, you may struggle to effectively farm both elixir and DE, since your army has to be comprised of one. Loonion and all miners are still go-tos but they are rather expensive options.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Forum Legend
    Gold or crystal with BARCH or Goblin and next a lot. Don't focus on elixir and DE at the same time go for one, start an upgrade, switch to the other. I mean it sounds like you are a TH10 trying to farm as a Th12.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Should I start upgrading my heroes? I don稚 know what to do help a brother out.

Miners are another good option for DE farming. But first you need to focus on upgrading your camps and CC. That is more important than any other attack strategy at this point.

Barch (maybe throw a couple minions in as well) is a great option for stacking up the resources.

Once your camps are upgraded, max miners along with BK and GW are a great offensive option. That is how I do all my DE farming.

1. Get camps and CC upgraded ASAP. Do not worry about DE.
    2. Get barch and/or miners up to max next. This will allow you to really start farming DE (and G/E).
    3. Grind it out

Good luck.
    AQ65 (7/17/19)
    AQ40
    (7/17/15) / BK40 (1/4/16) / GW20 (6/13/16)
    Full Lavas (12/19/15) / Full Magmas (6/18/19)
    [TH12 @ 6/1/19] [2.75 year break] [TH11 @ 3/21/16] [TH10 @ 4/19/15] [TH9 @ 8/9/14]
    B i l l i o n a i r e ' $ C l u b

What is your playing style? Can you do 10 big attacks per day, spread out every 40 minutes? Or can you do attacks every 8-10 minutes one after another?
    AQ65 (7/17/19)
    AQ40
    (7/17/15) / BK40 (1/4/16) / GW20 (6/13/16)
    Full Lavas (12/19/15) / Full Magmas (6/18/19)
    [TH12 @ 6/1/19] [2.75 year break] [TH11 @ 3/21/16] [TH10 @ 4/19/15] [TH9 @ 8/9/14]
    B i l l i o n a i r e ' $ C l u b

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BraylynToes View Post
    Should I start upgrading my heroes? I don’t know what to do help a brother out.
    It's hard to say plus your play style will effect the answers.
    If it was me I'd try to do the following
    #1 keep lab glowing
    #1a - max out stoarges if they limit any thing below
    #1b - upgrade lab to max if not already done
    #1c upgrade spell factories to max if not already done
    #2 keep one builder on a dark hero (king or queen doesn't matter they both need some love)
    #3 keep one builder on army camps
    #4 keep one builder on dark drill until all are L7
    #5 finish the clan castle to max
    #6 put the warden down if you can but not if it means putting off a lab upgrade or camp upgrade once camps are done focus on warden
    #7 prioritize the last builders on what you want to work on, could be elixir upgrade, could be defenses, could be walls.

Don't get overwhelmed you have a lot of catchup - do it in small bites you aren't going to magically fix a rush base in a couple of days unless you spend money like a drunken sailor on gems.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by perkunas View Post
    What is your playing style? Can you do 10 big attacks per day, spread out every 40 minutes? Or can you do attacks every 8-10 minutes one after another?
    I usually attack with every notification I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    It's hard to say plus your play style will effect the answers.
    If it was me I'd try to do the following
    #1 keep lab glowing
    #1a - max out stoarges if they limit any thing below
    #1b - upgrade lab to max if not already done
    #1c upgrade spell factories to max if not already done
    #2 keep one builder on a dark hero (king or queen doesn't matter they both need some love)
    #3 keep one builder on army camps
    #4 keep one builder on dark drill until all are L7
    #5 finish the clan castle to max
    #6 put the warden down if you can but not if it means putting off a lab upgrade or camp upgrade once camps are done focus on warden
    #7 prioritize the last builders on what you want to work on, could be elixir upgrade, could be defenses, could be walls.
    Don't get overwhelmed you have a lot of catchup - do it in small bites you aren't going to magically fix a rush base in a couple of days unless you spend money like a drunken sailor on gems.
    Should I rush builder hall to builder hall 9 for the 6th builder?

Edrags work well for de farming, but need to be max level. With max camp space I run 8 edrags, 8 loons, with loons in cc. Bring 4-5 freeze, rest rage.
    With 240 space, I'd run 7 edrags and 6 loons with more loons in cc.
    Running with edrags I gain a lot more elixir than I use. I stay up in masters 2.
    Check into miners too for de farming.
    If you want to farm elixir look into bowitch strats. They're de intensive.