Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Should sc make it easier to get OTTO

Should sc make it easier to get OTTO

As I mostly play Main village , recently started playing bb to get 6th builder(still not interested in playing bb, but i need the 6th builder for main village)

I am happy for guys who played it diligently and have near to max bb (bh 8) - kudos to you

- by allowing us to farm *No more limitation of 3 attacks per day*, or any other proposed solution to get more loot to upgrade bb
    - by reducing the prerequisites to get otto, like cannon to max,hero max etc, can it be reworked.

Edit
    Please dont say anything negative about bb, this is not about that , I appreciate you for reading this post and sharing your valuable comments.
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    As I mostly play Main village , recently started playing bb to get 6th builder(still not interested in playing bb, but i need the 6th builder for main village)

I am happy for guys who played it diligently and have near to max bb (bh 8) - kudos to you

- by allowing us to farm *No more limitation of 3 attacks per day*, or any other proposed solution to get more loot to upgrade bb
    - by reducing the prerequisites to get otto, like cannon to max,hero max etc, can it be reworked.
    No. Pretty simple itís Builder Update item, you donít play Builder...thatís why itís hard. Supercell gives extra builder, player complains itís to hard hahahahahaha. Supercell didnít have to make it for both bases even..
    Last edited by OledirtyRejects; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:15 PM.

There is an idea about making otto do some limited stuff in BB, but imo otto should be able to do limited stuff in main village until he is fully upgraded. This isn't my idea but have been mentioned several times regarding BB. Like making it upgrade walls, remove obstacles, upgrade certain buildings(resource buildings) or other stuff until it reaches the 5th level where it can do any kind of upgrades instead of master builder at that time they switch places and master builder travel to main village leaving otto behind to do his stuff

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

My main villages are almost maxed, the ekstra work for otto and 6th builder might not be worth it anyway. I think the max cannon card is odd since it is really useless in bh9 because of the lava launcher. I would rather like if it was maybe the balloons that seems to be more usefull.

Ummm...no. OTTO is a Builder Base character/device. If you don't play the BB, then you don't get him. If you just play it enough to get gems from the gem mine...you don't get him. The whole idea is to encourage players to play the ENTIRE game, not just one or two parts of it. Clash of Clans has many different aspects to the game - Home Village, Builder Base, Goblin Maps, Clan Wars, CWL, Clan Games, Legend League, Practice Mode.... Players who choose to ignore certain portions of the game will therefore not enjoy the fullness of the experience that is Clash.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Elder
    So because you didn't put in the work they have to make these changes?

the only thing i would like to see is not getting an additional building for mv.

It really should stay the way it is. I've been wanting SC to add some kind of incentive to the BH since its release, and finally they did. I never counted the gear ups because they aren't really an advantage imo.
    Last edited by RhaegarTargaryen; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    So because you didn't put in the work they have to make these changes?
    why not? i am just making a suggestion, final call is taken by sc.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    The whole idea is to encourage players to play the ENTIRE game, not just one or two parts of it. Players who choose to ignore certain portions of the game will therefore not enjoy the fullness of the experience that is Clash.
    I think you mean the OTHER game. Maybe the SIDE game. Cuz the builder base is certainly not Clash of Clans. Itís so unbelievably weak compared to the real game. Itís easier. Iíll give you that. But thatís about it.