Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should sc make it easier to get OTTO

Nope. It's easy and I have a long way to go.
    I like thst the game has some long term goals.
    You don't have to max your builder base,
    you can just rush what you need.
    You are actually better off rushing in Builder anyway.

I am actially more likely to keep 2 builders in the builder base to catch it up a bit.

OTTO doesn't just unlock a 6th Home Builder, but a 2nd Builder Builder as well which makes it more versatile.

Fresh Spawn
    No, it's really not simple. I play BB just as much as I play MV. They need to make the pre reqs easier to get the O.T.T.O. BOT. I get maxing out certain troops and what not, but if they want you to max out all your defenses and buildings and what not, they need to really cut down the upgrade times. They want you to upgrade your Mega Tesla to lvl 9. It take over a day just to get it to lvl 2. They need to make the lower level upgrade times to just a few hours. It should be taking about a day to a day and a half at lvl 9.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    And there it is again
    I'm not a BB loyalist. I do enjoy it a lot more than you. But really if you don't like it does having OTTO grant you some huge advantage down the line? I'm pretty sure you are maxed or near maxed on the MV already.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I'm not a BB loyalist. I do enjoy it a lot more than you. But really if you don't like it does having OTTO grant you some huge advantage down the line? I'm pretty sure you are maxed or near maxed on the MV already.
    If you think that there will be a TH13 at some point, the answer is a resounding YES.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

If you think that there will be a TH13 at some point, the answer is a resounding YES.
    my point exactly , i am preparing for TH13

The only thing I really don’t like about the OTTO upgrade tasks is the specificity of the troop and defense tasks. TBH, those two should be upgrade ANY defense to L9 and ANY troop to L18. Beyond that, I think it’s perfect as it rewards those who are active players and embrace all aspects of the game. Those who don’t.... <Shrug> Cry me a River. You've had 5 HV Builders and 1 BB Builder for years; it’s not that impactful.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Legend
    Only if you think TH14 will be out before you can max TH13 it with 5 builders. That said there is 6 months I believe before a possible TH13. I'm pretty sure that is sufficient time for most to get OTTO before the TH13 release.

You need to make a personal decision on whether or not OTTO is worth your aggravation of playing Builder Base for the next 6 months or not. I can't make that decision for you.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionlord View Post
    No, it's really not simple. I play BB just as much as I play MV. They need to make the pre reqs easier to get the O.T.T.O. BOT. I get maxing out certain troops and what not, but if they want you to max out all your defenses and buildings and what not, they need to really cut down the upgrade times. They want you to upgrade your Mega Tesla to lvl 9. It take over a day just to get it to lvl 2. They need to make the lower level upgrade times to just a few hours. It should be taking about a day to a day and a half at lvl 9.
    resources are the limiting factor. For me anyway. I have no need for OTTO on either base. Thank Goodness I am not forced to play BB for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Don't play it. I'm pretty sure OTTO is not a requirement to max out.
    no but the additional building is an advantage in cw cwl and trophy push. it is just a builderhut and even if it is one shot down it takes time to do it. i bet we will see in the next weeks or months more complaints that people havent three stared a base because time ran out (reason one additional building that is only available for bb player).

darian said that they were at a point where they had to decide between moneygrab or forcing us to play bb. you see what they had chosen.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no but the additional building is an advantage in cw cwl and trophy push. it is just a builderhut and even if it is one shot down it takes time to do it. i bet we will see in the next weeks or months more complaints that people havent three stared a base because time ran out (reason one additional building that is only available for bb player).

darian said that they were at a point where they had to decide between moneygrab or forcing us to play bb. you see what they had chosen.
    I'm sure we will hear about it. I'll bet one will be an image of only OTTO or MB or whatever standing on war base.
    It's a compromise for those who wanted 6th builder on main base and 2nd builder on builder hall. Over time I'm going to say the vast majority of players will see OTTO as a great addition while a small but very vocal minority lodges many, many complaints.