Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Should sc make it easier to get OTTO

OTTO makes progression easier/quicker in this game but he is not a requirement for progression so no, I do not think SC should make it easier to get him (i.e., OTTO is a perk). The requirements for OTTO seem completely reasonable to me. It's just a matter of putting in the time, which is at the heart of clash of clans anyway. I understand that "the juice won't be worth the squeeze" for some players, but that's up to the individual player to make that choice.
    Last edited by Nutty31383; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    why not? i am just making a suggestion, final call is taken by sc.
    SuperCell already took the final call, buddy.

The rules are not going to be changed just because somebody who doesnít play the game feel that the rules should be changed.

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    I think you mean the OTHER game. Maybe the SIDE game. Cuz the builder base is certainly not Clash of Clans. Itís so unbelievably weak compared to the real game. Itís easier. Iíll give you that. But thatís about it.
    Yes, Himewad - we all know you harbor great dislike for the Builder Base portion of the game. You make this clear in the vast majority of your posts. Be that as it may, it is still Clash of Clans and part of the game just like all the other parts of the game I mentioned, whether you like it or not.

Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:35 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Legend
    I feel I should be able to unlock electo dragons without having to unlock regilar dragons and baby dragons first. Shouldn't SC make electro dragon barracks available at Th7?

I kind of feel this is where we are at with OTTO. Personally I like OTTO even if he's difficult to unlock and will initially have almost no utility to me when I do unlock him. He may be useful to me when new content is released.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Yes, Himewad - we all know you harbor great dislike for the Builder Base portion of the game. You make this clear in the vast majority of your posts. Be that as it may, it is still Clash of Clans and part of the game just like all the other parts of the game I mentioned, whether you like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Home Village, Builder Base, Goblin Maps, Clan Wars, CWL, Clan Games, Legend League, Practice Mode.
    Let's take a look at "all the other parts of the game" that you listed. Every single one is exclusive to the Home Village except the builder base itself (obviously), and the clan games (which is almost always heavily skewed toward home village challenges).

It's a distraction. It's not the game that most of us enjoy.
    Last edited by Himewad; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:53 PM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Let's take a look at "all the other parts of the game" that you listed. Every single one is exclusive to the Home Village except the builder base itself (obviously), and the clan games (which is almost always heavily skewed toward home village challenges).

It's a distraction. It's not the game that most of us enjoy.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:57 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

....... It's not the game that most of us enjoy.

Last edited by Jwp721; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

The rules are not going to be changed just because somebody who doesn’t play the game feel that the rules should be changed.

/Affront
    got it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I feel I should be able to unlock electo dragons without having to unlock regilar dragons and baby dragons first. Shouldn't SC make electro dragon barracks available at Th7?

I kind of feel this is where we are at with OTTO. Personally I like OTTO even if he's difficult to unlock and will initially have almost no utility to me when I do unlock him. He may be useful to me when new content is released.
    ok i get it , i agree to what you are saying too

but , means of earning loot in builder base can get rework

note : i dont entirely hate bb , i just dont play it (personally i like main village more than anything else).
    i am ready to invest time in bb, can sc rework on the loot system in bb , that is what i am trying to say
    *Please read my post , as i have suggested two options*

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

The rules are not going to be changed just because somebody who doesnít play the game feel that the rules should be changed.

/Affront
    i have been playing this game since feb 2014 , and for a long time i have been suggesting for a 6th builder
    after hearing about otto and the 6th builder , i was happy and sad at the same time, happy = as we can get the 6th builder finally ,
    sad = as we had to max bb base( which i dont play more, gonna start playing more frequently and invest time in it).
    I know sc has taken their final decision on the matter, but they can improve how we get loot in bb.
    i can atleast drop a suggestion as mentioned in my initial post. atleast my 1 opinion does matter dont you think? if you think i am just speaking gibberish here then i apologize for that .