Thread: I want to make a video message.

I want to make a video message.

Hello dear developers. I want to make a video message. If possible, answer yes you can. And I can also take it off in Russian format and add subtitles in English to it. I canít speak English well. if you can shoot a video then write what you can.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel7896 View Post
    Hello dear developers. I want to make a video message. If possible, answer yes you can. And I can also take it off in Russian format and add subtitles in English to it. I can’t speak English well. if you can shoot a video then write what you can.
    what do you mean by this? you want to say something to the devs? If that is your "mission" than you can also go to translate and translate your story.

And a video message is always possible... your phone....

- TH10 - BH8 - Level 127 - 2889 MV - 2892 BB
    BK:19- AQ:21 Normal troops - 7-7-7-7-5-6-7-4-5-6-2-1 Dark troops - 5-6-4-2-1-3-1
    BM:7 - 12-12-12-12-12-10-12-8-3-1
    Normal Spells: 7-6-5-2-1-1 Dark Spells: 2-2-2-1

thanks for the answer. I want to create a video message, tell about errors and bugs and suggest a new idea for the next update. and sorry, but I can't translate my story, but I can add subtitles. if I can then start shooting. and I want to post this form on twitter.