Thread: New trailer on YouTube

New trailer on YouTube

FYI
    there is a new trailer up on YouTube about the new Hay Day Valley...

https://youtu.be/yVvkrYyb8fw
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

I’ve watched it - but any chance anyone can explain it!
    Farm 234, Town 80
    Everything complete....
    Just 64 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 12,950 - Silo 12,000
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    I’ve watched it - but any chance anyone can explain it!
    I'm assuming that it is the new area that will open that we visit with our truck. I thought that it was just being a fun hint.

I’m guessing is that it is like a cross between the farm and town, and also an event and the Derby. Here’s my reasoning...

From the imagery in the video, it looks like another version of the town. I doubt that this Valley will be uninhabitated, so maybe some new characters will be there?! However, the Dairy News videos said we could explore it. So maybe the Valley gets larger as you progress, with more things in it the more you do with it. I say it’s like the farm because there are just some trademark farm things, like the windmill, and just the overall feel. I’m thinking of it as like a community farm/village/chillax area right now.

Now, the Dairy News videos also said it has a start and an end, like an event and the Derby. I’m thinking that it may run a little longer than the Derby, but still have a kind of schedule to it.

I really do hope there’s a tutorial video coming out with it. Players will probably figure it out anyways, but it would be nice to watch it first and then jump into the real game.

Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    I’m guessing is that it is like a cross between the farm and town, and also an event and the Derby. Here’s my reasoning...

From the imagery in the video, it looks like another version of the town. I doubt that this Valley will be uninhabitated, so maybe some new characters will be there?! However, the Dairy News videos said we could explore it. So maybe the Valley gets larger as you progress, with more things in it the more you do with it. I say it’s like the farm because there are just some trademark farm things, like the windmill, and just the overall feel. I’m thinking of it as like a community farm/village/chillax area right now.

Now, the Dairy News videos also said it has a start and an end, like an event and the Derby. I’m thinking that it may run a little longer than the Derby, but still have a kind of schedule to it.

I really do hope there’s a tutorial video coming out with it. Players will probably figure it out anyways, but it would be nice to watch it first and then jump into the real game.

Looking forward to it!
    This is much like my thinking... weekly night market style, maybe?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

So, if you scroll to the left of the screen, where the road goes to the river. Zoom in and out, there is a railroad crossing arm like the one that goes up and down in town when the train comes. Thinking the new place trucks go will be over there?

Quote Originally Posted by toadswife View Post
    So, if you scroll to the left of the screen, where the road goes to the river. Zoom in and out, there is a railroad crossing arm like the one that goes up and down in town when the train comes. Thinking the new place trucks go will be over there?
    Yes. I do 🙂