Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTTO : Are you more excited for a 2nd BB Builder, or a 6th HB Builder?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Have yet to get O.T.T.O. but it'd be useful in the bb: can have one on the bm (elixir), obviously helpful for future bhs, and the other on a major defense (gold).
    A 6th builder in the mv won't be needed, for me, until th13.
    You can't have OTTO on the battle machine, because the BM needs to be maxed to get OTTO.

You can overlab defense upgrades a bit, though. (After the attacks of the day, when you have enough resources for the next upgrade)

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You can't have OTTO on the battle machine, because the BM needs to be maxed to get OTTO.

You can overlab defense upgrades a bit, though. (After the attacks of the day, when you have enough resources for the next upgrade)

/Affront
    Did you not read the part where I wrote, "obviously useful for future bhs"?
    I know the bm needs to be max level to get O.T.T.O., hence the reason for mentioning future bhs.

Centennial Club
    In my actual position, I preferred a second Builder in the BB (I already maxed out th12)

I'm a new th12 so I am only doing heroes and troops meaning I have a spare builder already so in a few weeks when I get the otto builder i am going to put him to use in the bb in order to help me max my base incase supercell pulls anything else like this. Then when i max heroes i will throw the extra builder into main village and use just 1 in the bb.

Hmm really surprised how many are most keen for BB 2nd builder,
    personally I am too but thought I would be the minority!
    I agree it will be unlikely we will be able to keep 2 builders busy through major
    defemces, until popping a gold Rune,at least! It will make the traps etc a much easier build however

Quote Originally Posted by DrinCoC View Post
    I am personally interested to see whether having the Master Builder's Hut in Home Village will have impact in war roster when there are several max TH12s with 120k weight, and whether those who have it will be above those who don't in war roster.
    MB Hut may make a minor difference for war rank...
    but I don't know how that works any way...
    me and 3 others are max on build, yet a player with not all troops max ranks higher than me...
    I think war stars may actually have more weight than some troops!

Forum Veteran
    I don't see it as an either-or situation. I think in different cases the extra builder will be useful in both. I find that when I use a builder rune of gold, it sometimes leads to loss of income, because I need to start an upgrade in order to get the loot down to 0, then use the rune to fill storages, then can't collect from mines or raids until the upgrade finishes. I realize I could just dump it into wall instead of starting an upgrade but that seems so wasteful. Having two builders means I can do two gold upgrades simultaneously and avoid that whole situation.

Over in the main base, when they came out with the extra archer tower and cannon levels, it didn't take me long to have every builder working again, and I expect that type of situation to keep repeating.

I'm not sure a 6th builder helps many players. Most of the people in a position to get a 6th builder are so far along on their main base that it won't help. If anything, I'd love to use the builders on my main base to get my builder base up and running faster.