Thread: Idea

Idea

Good evening, I have a suggestion for City Hall 8. It would be good if we could improve the walls from level 7 to 8 with elixir as well as being at that level of town hall one ends up filling the elixir warehouses at the top and even if it is finished improve all the buildings that collect elixir, yet one fills them to the top while the gold stores are emptied improving defenses and walls and when one goes to attack ends up wasting the elixir won in battle for lack of space and apart from the opponents who one finds to attack they are always more loaded with elixir than gold, I suppose because the case that I am explaining happens to me as it happens to me, it would be good that when one is in town hall 8 they also allow us to improve those walls level 7 to 8 using elixir. Thank you.
    Good game.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyAndrey View Post
    Good evening, I have a suggestion for City Hall 8. It would be good if we could improve the walls from level 7 to 8 with elixir as well as being at that level of town hall one ends up filling the elixir warehouses at the top and even if it is finished improve all the buildings that collect elixir, yet one fills them to the top while the gold stores are emptied improving defenses and walls and when one goes to attack ends up wasting the elixir won in battle for lack of space and apart from the opponents who one finds to attack they are always more loaded with elixir than gold, I suppose because the case that I am explaining happens to me as it happens to me, it would be good that when one is in town hall 8 they also allow us to improve those walls level 7 to 8 using elixir. Thank you.
    Good game.
    Supercell used to allow this but it quickly drained the economy of elixir and so they reversed their decision. I highly doubt they'd do it again.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Why did you start a new thread, exactly the same as your first?
    You could have edited your opening post (held in spanish) and just added the english translation below.

For your information: Posting duplicate threads is against ToS and can get you an infraction.

Have Fun
    TS

high end TH12, lvl 217 60/62/39
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet