Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH11 Looking for a clan

TH11 Looking for a clan

Hi I'm a Th11 who has been fixing a engineered base for the past year I had level 12-14 hero's I'm currently in a clan but I am starting to outgrow them as I'm not happy just settling for losses I want something more competitive I now have fully max th10 defences with EA, all of my camps barracks are maxed and my troops are levels 6-7 basically max th10 and above my hero's are now level 35 AQ and 27 king but continuously upgrading

Port Hawkesbury (#8PPCJCQC) might be right for you. We do back to back wars, and we're currently at 72% wins of our last 50. We can offer strategies and support for those who request it, but we don't give anyone a hard time for a bad attack. We have room for you in our wars as you continue to level up your heroes and defenses. If it sounds like a match, send an invite request and say eli sent you.

How active and where is it mainly based

Hi SousChefJordan,

Our clan ( GlobalKnights ) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH9+).
    Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

Our Clan is currently a lvl 13XP
    The Members are Mature (20+).
    We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).
    We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.

PS.
    If we are indicating we are full 50/50 and you are still interested, please either pm me or request to join. We may have inactive members that can make room.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH12 : XP 190
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Absent Doom

Clan Level 10 - Crystal League I

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

Jordan - if you've dropped all th10 defenses, consider Beer Pandas (Lv15/M3 - #Q9RJJR0).

We're a fun, engaged war clan, with members in US and EMEA. We win our share of wars, but we understand that war isn't everything and people have real lives.

We are looking for a few, non-rushed TH11s and Th12s, who are eager to compete in regular wars, CWL and clan games.

We do regular wars twice a week (15v and 20v) - opt in, when you can...opt out, when you can't. In CWL, we run 30v with an even distribution of th12s, TH11s, and th10s.

In Clan Games, we've maxed EVERY clan games event and regularly exceed 100K.

If you like what you see and want to join, mention "Wayneman " in your request.

Centennial Club
    VIRTUS CONFEDERATES

ALLIANCE

We offer a clan for anyone

50vs events

League Play

Active social
    discord

Team work

Looking for players that need a clan. We have 20plus to choose from

Join our discord today

kNjXuAA

New Bloke/Chick
    We are a happy chilled out international clan. We have good banter and enjoy the game, come join us we are called Doctor Kerb and our id is #22CQJGPQG

We have a good mix of players and are very active in the games and war league. Be nice to have you

The Phi Family is looking for new members!

Clans:
    1. Phi (level 18) (#YYQQ09): 579+ war wins | Champion League 3
    2. Iron Giants (level 17) (#9GY0GC82): 406+ war wins | Crystal League 1
    3. ATX WOLVES (level 16) (#8PJGJUQG): 420+ war wins | Crystal League 2

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Part of the Elite Nation
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Adult Clan – No kids / drama
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed / .5
    • Clan Game - Max

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

For more information, or to speak with us, join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

Cool [Recruiting] | Mutant X | War Clan | Level 7 | TH9+ | War, Games, CWL

Join @ http://mutant.team/x
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV. Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12