Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Practice mode: Iíve been doing it wrong all along

Practice mode: Iíve been doing it wrong all along

With the new update came the practice mode and i thought its a piece of cake for me. I cleared the first practice mode without tutorials and the dragon base but that is how far i could go. No approach i attempt we higher than 80 percent or so, then i be like lets see how the tutorial will get more than i can. Then i found out i have been doing rubbish all along. The tutorial has been of great help in making me a better player because now i know there are other details you have to be concerned about. Using the idea i got from the practice mode i have been able to do more with my attacks and when they dont work out i know where it went wrong. Funneled troops most time get outside the base but u can stop that by thinking ahead of them, Practice mode taught me that.

... so ... what exactly is the point of the title, and the thread?

Breath in/out, then read again to learn that i am saying the practice mode has been helpful.

Well said mate. I've noticed myself how the practice mode can help many players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    Breath in/out, then read again to learn that i am saying the practice mode has been helpful.
    but what exactly was the lie? i only know one cake is a lie but that was in another game.

With the new update came the practice mode and i thought its a piece of cake for me. I cleared the first practice mode without tutorials and the dragon base but that is how far i could go. No approach i attempt we higher than 80 percent or so, then i be like lets see how the tutorial will get more than i can. Then i found out i have been doing rubbish all along. The tutorial has been of great help in making me a better player because now i know there are other details you have to be concerned about. Using the idea i got from the practice mode i have been able to do more with my attacks and when they dont work out i know where it went wrong. Funneled troops most time get outside the base but u can stop that by thinking ahead of them, Practice mode taught me that.
    There is nothing promised from the practise mode, some resources gained, some new attack strategies offered.

personally, I think this is an enormous boost for those just starting out and some of it is beneficial to others who have not tried some of the attack strategies offered.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    but what exactly was the lie? i only know one cake is a lie but that was in another game.
    The lie is that he has been attacking wrong all those years and practice mode is helping him out.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... so ... what exactly is the point of the title, and the thread?
    And you made up a wrong title then because?
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    lol, exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    The lie is that he has been attacking wrong all those years and practice mode is helping him out.
    That's not a lie - that's a fact [he only sees it now, but it isn't and has never been 'a lie'...]
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Whoís been lying?

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    There is nothing promised from the practise mode, some resources gained, some new attack strategies offered.

personally, I think this is an enormous boost for those just starting out and some of it is beneficial to others who have not tried some of the attack strategies offered.
    Not about the practice mode per se, or the loot, but the tutorial. I know this is a huge step in the right direction and i expect more attack strategies for th9 upwards