Thread: What upgrades should I get before I upgrading to TH 7?

Fresh Spawn

What upgrades should I get before I upgrading to TH 7?

Can anyone tell me like what level I should have everything before I get town hall 7?

Forum Legend
    max Camps, CC, storages, lab, troops you farm with, spell factory
    Everything else can be done at TH7 where you should upgrade camps to 200 as soon as possible and work on getting BK.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    max Camps, CC, storages, lab, troops you farm with, spell factory
    Everything else can be done at TH7 where you should upgrade camps to 200 as soon as possible and work on getting BK.
    Thank you. What about my walls?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by C4RMO View Post
    Thank you. What about my walls?
    up to you, at that level they are easy to catch up if you farm a lot. I personally think it's worth rushing to 7 just for the 200 camp space.

Of course it's been several years since I was a TH7.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    up to you, at that level they are easy to catch up if you farm a lot. I personally think it's worth rushing to 7 just for the 200 camp space.

Of course it's been several years since I was a TH7.
    Thank you.

TH8 and lower is useless. No value in war or CWL. Upgrade immediately to 9 so you can start on Queen. You won’t be hurting farming or war.

You can thank me later when you realize how glad you were to start queen faster and you are farming 4x more per attack.

Stay at TH9 till Queen is at 25. By then your base should be pretty solid and not rushed. TH10 is where the game starts. 3* in war won’t be as easy, but getting them will be more rewarding.
    Last edited by SouperBob; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM.