Thread: Diamonds donation

Diamonds donation

Hello. Actualy you can donate with Paypal, make donations on Facebook... why I can't donate diamonds? I don't mean the ones I own, but have to pay for diamonds to give a present to anyone! The reason should be a birthday, Christmas or whatever. The purpose of the creators was to make money, not just letting the people to have a fun with the game so, why don't add this option? It's another way to collect money!

Quote Originally Posted by supermatico View Post
    Hello. Actualy you can donate with Paypal, make donations on Facebook... why I can't donate diamonds? I don't mean the ones I own, but have to pay for diamonds to give a present to anyone! The reason should be a birthday, Christmas or whatever. The purpose of the creators was to make money, not just letting the people to have a fun with the game so, why don't add this option? It's another way to collect money!
    Sometimes, clash of clans offers “clan gifts” with the purchase of gems. I would like to see something like that in Hay Day
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Sometimes, clash of clans offers “clan gifts” with the purchase of gems. I would like to see something like that in Hay Day
    Yes mate, and should be nice to have that option more than "sometimes" 😉