Thread: Some bugs found

Some bugs found

After building a Builder's House of 9, I found some bugs, one of them, is when you do a simultaneous friendly battle in the clan with the builder's house, the message of seeing the replay of the simultaneous battle is cut in half, so you have no way to see the replay sometimes.
    When are a King Gladiator of your animation, the noise of a wave when you click on Gladiator The king is in an animation (sound) of King PEKKA, being that before the update, an animation (sound) When you click King Gladiator was the King of the Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroHenriqueBento View Post
    After building a Builder's House of 9, I found some bugs, one of them, is when you do a simultaneous friendly battle in the clan with the builder's house, the message of seeing the replay of the simultaneous battle is cut in half, so you have no way to see the replay sometimes.
    the cutted builderhall matches in clanchat was always doubble size and if it is the last post down below than you only see half of it.

When are a King Gladiator of your animation, the noise of a wave when you click on Gladiator The king is in an animation (sound) of King PEKKA, being that before the update, an animation (sound) When you click King Gladiator was the King of the Barbarian.
    i think it is intended to sound like this. both wear almost closed helms.