Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Should I just go now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    125

    Should I just go now

    I am a maxed th11 including heroes but I have a few troops left and about 100 walls. I have the gold pass which obviously has runes in and i dont have space to store the dark one as already got one and I'm always sitting at like 170k dark trying to use dark heavy armies as it is not very valuable to me as I have nothing to spend it on. I was therefore thinking should I just go to th12 and use the extra dark to do heroes and just keep my lab the same level and just upgrade until I am maxed th11 with a lvl 12 th and maybe a level 55 queen.

  2. #2
    Forum Elder ElectroWiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Riding the Electro Dragon
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I am a maxed th11 including heroes but I have a few troops left and about 100 walls. I have the gold pass which obviously has runes in and i dont have space to store the dark one as already got one and I'm always sitting at like 170k dark trying to use dark heavy armies as it is not very valuable to me as I have nothing to spend it on. I was therefore thinking should I just go to th12 and use the extra dark to do heroes and just keep my lab the same level and just upgrade until I am maxed th11 with a lvl 12 th and maybe a level 55 queen.
    Yes you are literally wasting time and resources
    Work until your idols become your rivals


  3. #3
    TheConfuzed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Exile
    Posts
    10,767
    If you're sitting on full storages and/or an idle lab, you are wasting efficiency by staying at TH11.
    Last edited by TheConfuzed1; June 20th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I am a maxed th11 including heroes but I have a few troops left and about 100 walls. I have the gold pass which obviously has runes in and i dont have space to store the dark one as already got one and I'm always sitting at like 170k dark trying to use dark heavy armies as it is not very valuable to me as I have nothing to spend it on. I was therefore thinking should I just go to th12 and use the extra dark to do heroes and just keep my lab the same level and just upgrade until I am maxed th11 with a lvl 12 th and maybe a level 55 queen.
    Why keep your lab the same level?

    Did you know you can upgrade a troop/spell while your lab is upgrading?

    I would go to th12 and upgrade my favorite troops to use, then proceed with maxing auxiliary lab troops.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club SifaVision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    111
    I had the exact same thing at th11 just few weeks back: max heroes, max defenses, max lab. Just 200+ walls left. Originally I thought maybe I should max those walls but then I thought about the enormous amounts of DE and lab time I would waste. No thanks. I'll max them later when I have something to spend DE at the same time and keep lab running.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    If you're sitting on full storages and/or an idle lab, you are wasting efficiency by staying at TH11.
    I do have a few troops left such as barbs wall breakers and goblins

  7. #7
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I do have a few troops left such as barbs wall breakers and goblins
    Lol i wasn't expecting you to name barbs and wall breakers as your unleveled troops. I was gonna say YA UPGRADE but now .... well yeah upgrade but do these next. Support troops for your king and wall breakers are worth it. Gobs who cares they will be the last thing my TH12 upgrades.

  8. #8
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    8,638
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Lol i wasn't expecting you to name barbs and wall breakers as your unleveled troops. I was gonna say YA UPGRADE but now .... well yeah upgrade but do these next. Support troops for your king and wall breakers are worth it. Gobs who cares they will be the last thing my TH12 upgrades.
    Barbs are nice I agree but not make or break. Since the wrecker came out I rarely if ever build a wall breaker. Goblins, yeah great farm troop if you want to hang in low leagues and farm dead bases in session but not an essential troop.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  9. #9
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Barbs are nice I agree but not make or break. Since the wrecker came out I rarely if ever build a wall breaker. Goblins, yeah great farm troop if you want to hang in low leagues and farm dead bases in session but not an essential troop.
    I still carry a few and when my max TH11 wall breakers were suffering on blue walls, when i was farming as a 12, it sucked. I don't think you want to be a 12 and have TH10 wall breakers and then need them.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    I do have a few troops left such as barbs wall breakers and goblins
    Only reason to stay is for the max profile pic.
    Upgrading barbs does help with your king ability, wall breakers are also a good upgrade for tactical inserts. If youre not farming with gobs then they can wait. But none of these are essential.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •