Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of hero price increase?

Centennial Club
    Supercell changed the trader cycle and it is a hidden update of june update

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    It's a bug.... all be right after Monday manuteance....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    So Monday maintenance..good.... it is just too bad I happen to be on a 925 BOH right now still with the Trader. Definitely would never buy a BOH ever again at 925..500 yes on occasion, but no not 925. I can gem it for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Wait a minute who said there will be maintenance on Monday to fix it ?

All I said was yesterday was that it was extremely unlikely it will happen before the weekend...
    ermm.. NO, it's not set in stone there will be maintenance on Monday....
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:03 PM.

Its showing 925 for me, guess ill have to gem😭 (as directly gemming taking less gems lol)
    Not a lucky day i must say
    Last edited by Aliii007; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:35 PM.

Millennial Club
    925 here too ... Replacing another book without the right prize....

OMG 925 now I lost my chance of get BoH Do I have to wait for a while I don't know how much?

Centennial Club
    Still showing as 925 gems... a bit disappointed since Iíve been waiting for the trader to offer the hero book.

I noticed on previous posts that itís a glitch thatís going to be fixed. I downloaded the update on the App Store an hour ago so I know I have the latest version of the game. Is this actually the new price or a glitch like some are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by NevermindPolly View Post
    Still showing as 925 gems... a bit disappointed since I’ve been waiting for the trader to offer the hero book.

I noticed on previous posts that it’s a glitch that’s going to be fixed. I downloaded the update on the App Store an hour ago so I know I have the latest version of the game. Is this actually the new price or a glitch like some are saying?
    There has not been a patch for it yet. It will be fixed. Kat put a good explanation a couple of pages back.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Didn't get lucky on this account.....

Tonight was my unlucky time.
    Hopefully they correct tgis bug ASAP.

If the problem is that a different book was changed to a hero book but the price wasn’t changed, then it isn’t all that unlucky for those (like me) who were offered the expensive bugged hero book. That is a hero book that wouldn’t have been offered at all before the change, so just don’t buy it. You still have the regular 500 gem hero book on your cycle coming to you when it always would. The next time the bugged one comes around, hopefully the price will be corrected.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If the problem is that a different book was changed to a hero book but the price wasnít changed, then it isnít all that unlucky for those (like me) who were offered the expensive bugged hero book. That is a hero book that wouldnít have been offered at all before the change, so just donít buy it. You still have the regular 500 gem hero book on your cycle coming to you when it always would. The next time the bugged one comes around, hopefully the price will be corrected.
    With GP it takes considerably less amount of gems to finish a hero upgrade than 925, even if itís the whole week. Who on earth would buy it.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:47 AM.