Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of hero price increase?

Quote Originally Posted by bottomheavy View Post
    i bought one this morning for 500 gems
    It changed after the maintenance

This goes against most things SC does, i am guessing it is an error and will be fixed. This price has zero value to a player, even without gold pass, just upgrading over night and gemming the balance will be about the same cost.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I'm glad I bought mine yesterday. The new price must have come in the maintenance they just rolled out. TBH even at 500 gems these were a little pricey given the number that fall in gold pass and clan games not to mention the hammers from cwl...

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    This goes against most things SC does, i am guessing it is an error and will be fixed. This price has zero value to a player, even without gold pass, just upgrading over night and gemming the balance will be about the same cost.
    I mean, usually I'd agree with you, but SC has made a lot of changes with this last update to milk money from players, so I wouldn't be surprised either way.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    before you know it, these types of things go in all sorts of directions, it's as simple as that... it takes 10 seconds to see all of the confirmations that there still are [a few, and much less than before, but still] some free potions...

Edit: and the post hasn't been taken down, it's still on page 1
    Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    I have taken that bit away, but I think you need to calm down a bit.
    Guys, letís settle this please, itís a bit of fun topic and before we know it the topic get taken over.
    I can understand that people react strongly to incorrect information especially if itís posted in several spots. Quite often it takes a whole lot of corrections and confirming of which is accurate to combat one statement of misinformation.
    So now weíre all on the same page again

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

i hope its a bug, which will be fixed soon.

Was patiently waiting for a BOH in Trader's shop

Signature by Ocube06
    Click to fill the recruitment form
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>61>62/65/39||Surgical Strike>15/24>25/34

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I was/am hoping this is the case... but how can it be that something that has in game like this book for over a year now, all of a sudden 'go wrong'...

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    I think they made a mistake in this case; otherwise, they are intentionally trying to slow down progression. This makes no sense in my opinion, unlike the hammer nerf.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) ďA picture is worth a thousand words.Ē A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

not found or was deleted

It changed, today trader offer was a book of spells for 925 , suddenly it changed after the update on a book of heroes for 925 gems, with 8 hours until new offers