Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of hero price increase?

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    I wasn’t asking for proof, I just wanted you to be 100% sure there was no mix up...

A real shame they did this, I would always save up gems for JUST the book. No point now I guess.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    The 'no more free potions' is INCORRECT INFORMATION as stated in several threads here as well as in that thread on Reddit... please don't keep on spreading that false information
    I have taken that bit away, but I think you need to calm down a bit.
    'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    I wasn’t asking for proof, I just wanted you to be 100% sure there was no mix up...

A real shame they did this, I would always save up gems for JUST the book. No point now I guess.
    And only once every 40 days. You save almost no gens either as its only 74 gems less than a normal hero upgrade. For users with gold pass, a hero upgrade is 825 gems, so the book is useless

Hopefully it's a mistake and SC fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    I have taken that bit away, but I think you need to calm down a bit.
    before you know it, these types of things go in all sorts of directions, it's as simple as that... it takes 10 seconds to see all of the confirmations that there still are [a few, and much less than before, but still] some free potions...

Edit: and the post hasn't been taken down, it's still on page 1
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:29 PM.

I'm actually laughing. SC really did us like that.

RIP
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 50 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

What a joke. Absolutely pathetic

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    And only once every 40 days. You save almost no gens either as it’s only 74 gems less than a normal hero upgrade. For users with gold pass, a hero upgrade is 825 gems, so the book is useless
    Betrayed by the trader I guess.
    1) I sometimes bring 30 wall breakers to my raids, no lie. Half the walls in the base are destroyed, all it takes is one, maybe 2 rages. Maybe they need a nerf instead of <insert troop here>?

2) A picture is worth a thousand words. A replay of an attack is worth a lot more.

Millennial Club
    Wow that's a bizarre change. There is quite literally no point to buying a hero book anymore, which was the only thing I ever bought from the trader. I guess they don't want me to spend money on gems anymore. C''est la vie, I guess more money in my wallet at the end of the day.

Centennial Club
    i bought one this morning for 500 gems