Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lava launcher : overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by OledirtyRejects View Post
    Archer attacks are getting 70+ too btw. Especially with traps set to air right now. Also lava doesn’t effect them as much.
    It sure did during early testing. When I first tested it, it was pretty good. Granted, it was L9 and most of us are only up to L4/L5 right now since it wasn’t included in the level up bonus pack, but still....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    It sure did during early testing. When I first tested it, it was pretty good. Granted, it was L9 and most of us are only up to L4/L5 right now since it wasn’t included in the level up bonus pack, but still....
    I meant more so... quantity of archers and sneak. You can use one archer to lock lava down. Lava wont target till sneak done. When lava pool drops, archer users wait till its gone then attack other side in mean time. Since it is timed attack it actually deals with lava pretty well. Even though Archers are the devil

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    What trophy range are you in? I went air maxing minions first and sit at 4535 and mine is level 1 currently. Not really had to deal with it much myself.
    I hover between 4900-5000 trophy range.

TH 12, Level 244
    Queen: 65, King: 65, Warden: 40

The lava launcher is yet another nail to the builder base coffin, I find it very hard to see the fun playing BB, all attacks are kind of random, timing is everything (but impossible) and luck is non existing, but you will surely hit all the traps where you expected none. Then again, almost everyone else does that too!
    I only play BB because I have to in order to get the points in cg or sc.
    I have two maxed BH8 bases (FTP)
    I dont play BB for fun, that is kind of sad!

Trainee
    Yeah big time, either decrease the burn time or damage and make troops flee it either way. Or you might as well get rid of cannon carts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzd View Post
    Yeah big time, either decrease the burn time or damage and make troops flee it either way. Or you might as well get rid of cannon carts.
    And yet we have lots and lots of players who are just killing' it against the LL with ground troops...Super PEKKA, Cannon Carts, Raged Barbarians, Boxer Giants....

The problem here is with the players who can't seem to figure out the new meta, not the defenses. It's an offense centric game right now - MASSIVELY so. If you're struggling, either you're way too high in the trophy rankings for your game, or you need to work on your attacking skills, or both.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Overpowered? Just wait for everyone to max it, then you see the power of LL. I guess no one will be using ground army then... LOL

Here - see if this helps those of you who are struggling with the Lava Launcher. You may want to catch some of the other videos I post with replays as well - you’ll be able to see how some of the best players on the charts are managing through it. It may seem daunting at first, but it’s really not.

Last edited by Noctaire; June 29th, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

It is definitely overpowered for level 1. It should have to be upgraded a bit for it to have the impact it is having. Regardless of how the "expert" players are faring, what good is a game if only the top 5% can be effective?

can anyonetell me how the ll works? the description say 2-200 damage and this made me think it works like single inferno but i cant see the op in lavalauncher.