Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Legends Great... NOW, we need multiple Armies Ready

New Legends Great... NOW, we need multiple Armies Ready

I like the the new legends game.. great, fun and excellent practice for war attacks. Every base I attack is a war layout and there are CC troops.

However, we need to have a couple, if not three, pre-made armies that we can swap depending on the base. When playing at that level, armies vs. base layouts matter. There is no way I am using bats with multi infernos; or ground troops on an island base. Maybe this base needs DragBat that bases needs good old GiWiBo...

I really hope multiple armies is coming.. and sooner rather than later.

DISCLAIMER:

• I have not done a deep search the forum History for similar threads or comments
    • I did a brief scan of topics that may be similar but found none
    • I was confused if this was an enhancement, suggestion or bug fix - So i posted here
    • I apologize if I offended anyone with this request/suggestion/post
    • No troops were injured in the posting of this message
    • I have not modified my game in anyway
    • If this thread gets shut down by a moderator then I apologize for wasting your precious time in having to do that
    CYBORG, damnBORG, SonOfBORG, theBORG, LittleBORG & X-BORG

Quote Originally Posted by damnBORG View Post
    I like the the new legends game.. great, fun and excellent practice for war attacks. Every base I attack is a war layout and there are CC troops.

However, we need to have a couple, if not three, pre-made armies that we can swap depending on the base. When playing at that level, armies vs. base layouts matter. There is no way I am using bats with multi infernos; or ground troops on an island base. Maybe this base needs DragBat that bases needs good old GiWiBo...

DISCLAIMER:

• I have not done a deep search the forum History for similar threads or comments
    • I was confused if this was an enhancement, suggestion or bug fix - So i posted here
    • If this thread gets shut down by a moderator then I apologize for wasting your precious time in having to do that

Complete agree with you!

In another thread where we discuss to new features possible......some of us talk about it.

Maybe the possibilites to wait (almost 2-3 hours no problem) for make all 3 army slot we have and?

A button before the attack during the check time where we have the possibility to switch between army 1-2-3

It will be boring just like wars or cwl.., better to create the ideal army who can be adjusted on almost all types of bases layouts, this mode will create interesting armies comp and defensive layouts.

Maybe introduce a system like BH where we can switch between troop..... i know the problem is...all troop in BH have a determinate composition and number x slot...

Quote Originally Posted by damnBORG View Post
    Yo

DISCLAIMER:

When they make current legend league they already and make that what you write here, just SC do like do all serious company, don't need input all inovation in one update. Later ( maybe next update ) they with Big Hype introduce that in game. Why with hype? Because now they special do system without that with what this system can work better. And later after introduce all again be happy and say SC listen us. It's strategy of keep game live, interesting and don't spend all ideas in one time.. nothing new , nothing bad. Just don't worry in future you see that. Just need wait few good's moths and maybe years bcz it's SC
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    When they make current legend league they already and make that what you write here, just SC do like do all serious company, don't need input all inovation in one update. Later ( maybe next update ) they with Big Hype introduce that in game. Why with hype? Because now they special do system without that with what this system can work better. And later after introduce all again be happy and say SC listen us. It's strategy of keep game live, interesting and don't spend all ideas in one time.. nothing new , nothing bad. Just don't worry in future you see that. Just need wait few good's moths and maybe years bcz it's SC

Correct, this is the beginning ....all new system in-game added by SC will go update....

Millennial Club
    The th12 game is quite offensively tuned already, and a level 40 warden will only add to that.
    Giving attackers the ability to switch armies will make it impossible to defend, and will generate a homogeneous bunch of anti-3 bases.

Even though I would love to be able to choose from 3 armies, it is challenging to come up with the best all-round army. Currently I am trying out what works best for me, so my result are so-so.

However, it is not needed, as we never had it before either. When you had an pekkabobat army and encountered a multi inferno base after 25 minutes of clouding, did you skip the base or make the best of the attack? Most people, I assume, did not next in Legends, so they faced the exact same issue as they face now.

That generic army you trained should be able to get a decent result on most bases you encounter, with now and then a triple on the bases best suited for your army. And even a bad result every now and then, all part of the game. The challenge is finding the best composition, and the best way of deploying that composition on any given base.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Well.... I donít know if we really need it. Personally I see merit in both sides of having multiple armies vs having just the 1.
    It certainly makes the game different.

Having multiple armies would make it a bit more like war where you can tweak things according to the base you attack although in war you can take it a step further.

I kinda like the difference of the current multiplayer and that you need to pick an army and just attack any old base which is thrown at you with what you have and make the best of it.
    Obviously I also see the upsides to having multiple armies.

Anyway SC did answer a question on this topic which is listed in the OBS FAQ thread which is currently a sticky at the top which shows there current stance.

• Can we have multiple armies readily available?
      • Not at this time. Part of the risk vs reward in multiplayer is being able to deal with the base that's in front of you using the troops you already have trained. This is a different kind of skill set from Clan Warring.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Great post, OP! I need this too for cwl since I always have the wrong army trained. I’m very unlucky and forgetful